Let's play, "How much do you think they're asking for this car?"

-
I'll give you $20 for the "Scamp" badges...

MY guess is $500, which I would buy it at.

You know i find cars like this on Craigslist all the time.I like to call it the people on Cracks list as that's what they are smoking CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll throw my hat into the ring and guess that it's either $500 (five hundred) or outrageous , due to its "original" condition and "hard to find" status ; something like $7,000 .

I'd give 'em a cool $20 for those vintage Michigan license plates !

Kinda sad looking top half to bottom half. Guess that's what almost 40 yrs. of Michigan winters will do to ya'

$2532.43

Now that's the way to play this game.^^^^^^ One price ..... not "3k- 5k" duh!!! lol

Geezz I thought y'all was smatter than that. Somebody down here in the south got to show y'all everything? lol

3 easy installments of $19.99....AND if you order now,you will get the other fender at no additional cost.

$2532.43

Now that's the way to play this game.^^^^^^ One price ..... not "3k- 5k" duh!!! lol

Geezz I thought y'all was smatter than that. Somebody down here in the south got to show y'all everything? lol

alrighty then, in all fairness, i will change my 3-4k to $3,265.29 ... is that better LOL

If you would have bought it today and today only $9995.00 plus taxes,tags,title,&dealer fees. and what the hell he'll throw in the first tank of gas free as well as first year of oil changes! Deal?

You guys are all missing the rare numbers matching Viper V-10.....This is a steal at $4,200......

Minimum - $300
Maximum - $301

$2532.43

Oh............WASP !!!!!!! :D

I'll play too....

$4,774.99

I hope the ad didn't have pictures and they told you on the phone that it was in "MINT CONDISH!!" (School of Rock) hope you enjoyed the ride and mixed in a stop for lunch at Krazy Jim's Blimpy Burger.:glasses7:

-
Back