Lets see a vehicle you like from the year you where born.

-
1988 Ferrari Testarossa
I am thinking one of the coolest cars from '88

I am from 89 and i have to say around this time cars looked like CRAP. The testarossa is one of the few decent looking cars. only the super cars looked good.

1989 lotus esprit
pic-8903.jpeg

Glad to see this thread is taking off! J.R. I'll have to wait till I get home from Arizonia to see what you posted, my folks are on dial up down here. Hey Ross is yours an ASPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dad and I just crushed seven Corvairs. Some were Spyders that were Turbo charged. There were a couple I thought we should have kept, but oh well.

Damn, that's too bad......I have a secret fascination with them...here's my Corsa Turbo, 1965!

P1002099.jpg

Glad to see this thread is taking off! J.R. I'll have to wait till I get home from Arizonia to see what you posted, my folks are on dial up down here. Hey Ross is yours an ASPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe if I was born in '78 like JR!

I was born in '89 I just bought a similar '87 Its not my Duster, but its pretty fun to drive and is probably the only car I'd like that year

1989transamgta012608.jpg

I'll admit...I'm a 5.0 fan considering there's a 1990 LX sitting beside my Charger in the garage. Here's my addition to this thread though. 1992 5.0 GT.:-D

441992_Mustang_GT.jpg

How about the 89 Turbo T/A?
I have one and it is ridiculous!

I was born in '89 I just bought a similar '87 Its not my Duster, but its pretty fun to drive and is probably the only car I'd like that year

1.JPG

Here's my birth year '71 swinger that I recently sold.

It was a slant-6, three on the tree car but the guy I sold it to just put a 318 roller motor in it, a four speed w overdrive manual trans and a chevy s-10 limited slip rear.
I liked it better before he hacked it up, but nobody wanted it from 4 different Mopar websites I had it posted on.

I sold it for $3500.

dart.jpg

How about the 89 Turbo T/A?
I have one and it is ridiculous!

Hey, good one!!.....I was gonna suggest the same car. A co-worker bought a Grand Nat'l in '87, got it stolen, and was then looking for another one around '89. He test drove an 25th Anniversary Turbo T/A, which of course has the same (somewhat) motor as a G.N. He told me "f*** that...that damn car is pure insanity!!" I keep hoping I could find one for cheap....like somebody or some dealer doesn't know what it is.

Ever take it in the quarter?

to tell you the truth, there is no car from 1991 i like. i like to think i was supposed to be born in the 50's...so a 55 Bel-Air. :D

-
Back