Lets see those 65 Valiants

-

Oldschoolcuda

Early-A Body Nerd
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Jealous of all those nice 64's. Let's proudly show our 65 Valiants. I'll start with my pride & joy.

Oldschoolcuda

hey nice car Oldschoolcuda looks great, heres another. not near as nice but its a start!

valiant 006 (2).jpg

OldSchool...just plain gorgeous!!!

V8-Valiant...LOVE the stance!!!

You really don't want to see mine!!!!

...and , no, it doesnt look like the pic below anymore.

Fall 1976, no I don't still have the car, the 1964 Valiant, and the Int P/U are gone too. ;)

IMAGE1Medium.JPG

V8 Valiant, whats a killer you have? Look mean with the paint and the wheels. Do you have small bolt pattern on the wheels?

Beautiful ride!

this is my ap6 1965 valiant (aussie)
iansAP14020900028.jpg
iansAP14020900031.jpg

Very nice V8-valiant. Love the wheels. Nice pics. of your's in action ian. Great valiants guys. Keep em coming.

Oldschoolcuda

Very nice V8-valiant. Love the wheels. Nice pics. of your's in action ian. Great valiants guys. Keep em coming.

Oldschoolcuda
thanks mate it ran 10.6@128 and trying for a 9 this weekend

Wow. Awesome ian.Love the blind in back glass. Hey V8-valiant whats under the hood of that little jewel.

Oldschoolcuda

Nice V8-valiant. That is a great 1/4 time for a mild 360. Gotta love the power to weight ratios of the early a bodies.

Oldschoolcuda

Very nice valiant65. A signet also,very,very nice. Are those Centerlines on her? Let's keep em coming. Gotta be more out there.

Oldschoolcuda

Very nice valiant65. A signet also,very,very nice. Are those Centerlines on her? Let's keep em coming. Gotta be more out there.

Oldschoolcuda

Yes, Centerline Convo Pro but we will have black steelies for the street and only use the Centerlines with slicks.

I'm a little late on the thread, but here's mine. 273 auto. A little rough looking on the outside, but rust free, and a great daily driver.

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

Here is my dream car- found on ebay about 5 years ago from Surprise Arizona- no rust, perfect chrome trim. Has only 45000 miles- 273 2 barrell , auto, p/s, a/c, roached replacement gold vinyl top. Now has correct Commando intake and carb, valve covers, air cleaner. Am building a 340 with J heads to disquise as a 273- Have rebuilt front end and added SSBC manual discs- *** Need 4 barrell throttle linkage and intake bracket***
My first car was a 65 Valiant 100 with Commando and 4 speed. Had been a track car- had 4.88 gears with 6>50 X 13 tires- broke the rear on way home first time......

Attachments

• valiant signet drivers side.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 507
Damn the server crash awhile back wiped out picture of my 65 so here she is again. Thanks for bringing this thread back guys and posting pics of some more nice 65 valiants. Keep em coming got to be more out there in fabo land.

Oldschoolcuda

Attachments

• valiant may2009 001.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 472
And now for something completely different................

Attachments

• Bondo buggy.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 488
Here is my 1965 Plymouth Valiant 200, with a 1956 Chrysler HEMI 354 inches...

Attachments

• Valiant WaukashauWI-00.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 517
  • Valiant Engine-00.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 448
-
Back