Let's see your Dodge pickups

-
Seen at Carlisle L
IMG_20160227_133933.jpg
akeland swap meet 2016

The Cummins is not a Dodge

You either ought to get a life or become enlightened!

"The Ram brand was created following Chrysler's acquisition by Italian automaker Fiat, and the plans called for Dodge switching to an exclusively car-based lineup with all pickup and future heavy-duty trucks by Chrysler being sold under the Ram brand. This started in the 2009 calendar year."

As such my 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 is a DODGE, not a Fiat Ram.........

No matter what thread you read on this site, somebody is always lying in wait to bust chops. Gets real old after awhile. I was always taught if you can't say something nice, shut up! Well I just broke my own rule:poke:

You’re right about the Duster smart guy, but the truck is a 2004 DODGE Ram 2500. Before they became just “RAM”. Even has the DODGE emblem on the tailgate.

The car on the trailer and the truck are the same as mine in my garage. When I brought up the picture and showed my wife she asked me who's trailer that is.

I have two black 2005's. Bought one new and the other used out of Texas in 2010. I thought dodge was done in 2002. You just showed me something. Neither of my trucks say Dodge on the back. I googled the question. they separated in 2009 but the name was still use through 2005. My 1/2 ton gate I have from a 2005 bed I bought Has the dodge name..

I have a 340 Duster same color getting paint done.

Picture 162 (2).jpg

spoiler pics 016 (2).jpg

spoiler pics 018 (2).jpg

DSCN0387.JPG

DSCN0388.JPG

You either ought to get a life or become enlightened!

"The Ram brand was created following Chrysler's acquisition by Italian automaker Fiat, and the plans called for Dodge switching to an exclusively car-based lineup with all pickup and future heavy-duty trucks by Chrysler being sold under the Ram brand. This started in the 2009 calendar year."

As such my 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 is a DODGE, not a Fiat Ram.........

No matter what thread you read on this site, somebody is always lying in wait to bust chops. Gets real old after awhile. I was always taught if you can't say something nice, shut up! Well I just broke my own rule:poke:
I got a life sitting here everyday with nothing to do but aggravate you I guess. My two 05's don't say dodge anywhere. Not even the Owners Manual.

I didn't say anything mean at all . If I wouldn't have brought it up what else would we talk about. I come to this site to bull **** and learn just like you do. If you had a better life than me we wouldn't be having this conversation.

So that aside. Hows it going, My name is Steve I live in Danielsville Pa

The car on the trailer and the truck are the same as mine in my garage. When I brought up the picture and showed my wife she asked me who's trailer that is.

I have two black 2005's. Bought one new and the other used out of Texas in 2010. I thought dodge was done in 2002. You just showed me something. Neither of my trucks say Dodge on the back. I googled the question. they separated in 2009 but the name was still use through 2005. My 1/2 ton gate I have from a 2005 bed I bought Has the dodge name..

I have a 340 Duster same color getting paint done.

View attachment 1715293101

View attachment 1715293103

View attachment 1715293104

View attachment 1715293105

View attachment 1715293106
‘04 must have been the last year for the Dodge emblem on the rear.

FBA99746-B258-4D03-91D2-022044CFE0BD.jpeg

CC4A0AA9-6AB2-466E-A78E-B54BB4BCCB64.jpeg

I never noticed "DODGE Heavy duty" like yours . I like both mine. The single wheel I bought new. It inherited the death wobble at at around 28k . Didn't get rid of it until around 120k. I had it to the Dealer so many times no luck.
I tried the BD steering box brace, No luck. I then got a recall notice for the severe wheel shake. I put the new updated suspension in and every piece new. I figured I got this now. It still felt loose and I just didn't trust it over bumps at speeds yet.

Then I hit a new toyota prius recently. Flat tire and bent the LF spindle . The ins. adjuster came out and gave the Estimate and wrote a steering box on it. I asked him why ? He said it is shot he could feel it turning the wheel. I didn't say a word took the check with a smile. I hammered it around to put a headlight in I put a spindle on and bought the steering box. Its like a new truck. It was the steering box the whole time.

Last edited:
Oldmanmopar, is that your GLH?!
We have built some pretty wild cars here. Some of the Omnis were sick. The ultimate would be a spirit R/T motor and trans in an Omni. I never had so much fun in a car as I did in some of these cars on the street. Spirit R/T . CSX Shadow. My nephew and son drove some pretty wild cars. The guy up the street put a SRT4 in a Aires wagon. The complete drive line and electrical, dash included. I think the air in Danielsville is tainted with race fuel fumes.

New pics 442.jpg

New pics 445.jpg

spoiler pics 111.jpg

spoiler pics 108.jpg

spoiler pics 109.jpg

spoiler pics 110.jpg

spoiler pics 111.jpg

DSCF2708.JPG

DSCN1102.jpg

Who's truck is that. That is one rare beast. My neghbor had a ford . I thought it was his until I saw the Mercury on the hood. I only ever saw one of these and this may be the same truck.

It's not mine. I found it on the internet to use as an example. Nice truck isn't it? I like them, too.

My old buddy is a big ford guy he has several torinios and fairlanes. I went with him one time to pick up some parts he bought off this guy. The guy collected any and all mercury and ford products but mostly mercurys. He had some super rare stuff including a mercury truck and 90s capri (fox body mustang made by mercury) and a matching pair of mercury spoiler 2 (one was the carl yarborough the other was the dan gurney) the he had a trio of ford Talladegas one of each color. Red white and blue.
The inside his garage he had a 69 boss 429. Even as a mopar guy I knew what I was looking at and I was speechless. Took my breath away to see such iconic cars all in one place.

My old buddy is a big ford guy he has several torinios and fairlanes. I went with him one time to pick up some parts he bought off this guy. The guy collected any and all mercury and ford products but mostly mercurys. He had some super rare stuff including a mercury truck and 90s capri (fox body mustang made by mercury) and a matching pair of mercury spoiler 2 (one was the carl yarborough the other was the dan gurney) the he had a trio of ford Talladegas one of each color. Red white and blue.
The inside his garage he had a 69 boss 429. Even as a mopar guy I knew what I was looking at and I was speechless. Took my breath away to see such iconic cars all in one place.
next door neighbor had a 71 mercury montego, he bought brand new, with woods brothers paint scheme from the factory, very, very rare car! to bad he sold it in the early 90s even tho' he said he got good money for it!

93, 318. Paid 500 bucks for it.
Built a custom 4 link for the front, built the flat bed, built the bumper, now working on a custom grill.
She had a little problem with oil and water changing places, so waiting on a new set of heads.

20190223_121841_zpscihikuti.jpg

20190223_121851_zpscfqr5bri.jpg

20190223_121902_zpsbqynujrv.jpg

Should be a decent little run around shop truck if I ever get it done......

My 2004 2500 CTD/6 speed on the way to the beach with the 5th wheel.
Big Red & Sunnybrook.JPG

My 88 D100 beater truck. 318/998. I have a low mile 98 5.9 Magnum that I'm gonna stick in it when I get time to figure the wiring out.
gray truck.jpg

Thank you. Trucks were my first love. the first real thing I ever made was a bumper. I drug a rusty *** peice of 6x6 stock out of the bone yard. My buddy saw me dragging it and asked, what the hell are you gonna do with that?
I told him "I'm gonna make a bumper for my truck" and he just shook his head and laughed.

A few days later, lots of cutting, welding, heating and shaping. I had my winch mounted in and the entire thing didn't have a single flat plane left on it.

I still love making bumpers.

I don't know why but they're just fun to make.

Here are my current trucks, my 03 which is back together since this pic is probably my favorite truck! I have owned it since new and other than some rust repair, it has never cost me more than service items!
20171028_143959.jpg

My 89 is a toy from when I had a full head of hair. One of these summers I will get it back on the road. It has a weak 318, 727, NP245 t case and Dana 60 diffs at both ends. I put a lot of work into this truck back then and after sitting for years it needs a lot more. Someday!
FB_IMG_1510792975198.jpg

Then my family car, 2010 Cummins Crew Cab. I gotta say I love this truck too! It pulls my car, my sleds and anything else in style and comfort! I didn't have a pic of it but hopefully this link to my build thread here on FABO will work.

https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/attachments/on-the-road-640x480-jpg.1714729904/

Cley

-
Back