Let's see your garage!

-
WOW! Some of your garages are bigger and nicer than my house. Here is my garage - well... half of it. My wife parks her car in the other half. Work takes place out on the driveway.

Garage.JPG

Here's mine, finished it a little over a year or so ago. Still have to run some electric and lighting BUT for know it will do as is

RR New home 001.jpg

I've never seen a turbo CBX before much less a pair! Nor have I ever seen the body work on the white one. Very nice. How much boost are you running? Cool Dacshund too!

I wish I could afford to have a Ducati in my living room, lol!

This is for MOPARKID340 and RAMCHARGER Just a little bit more.

I'd say Steven Juliano's 'garage' is really a museum. It's actually pretty amazing.

I suggest a FABO field trip there, just like back in school...8)

Our car club took a field trip down there. Awesome collection and even better host.

Copy of Juliano07Tour122.JPG

Copy of Juliano07Tour141.JPG

I saw Steve Juliano's collection written up a couple of times in the MoPar mags. He searched for and found a number of the old prototype design exercise cars. Real cool.

I wonder "how he made his millions."

Just found some pics I took when we bought our home a few years ago, had the shop floor sealed, 26 x 36 untouched,clean and ready for action. Not a crack in the floor anywhere, who ever did it was a good chement guy.
Now its a working mess, is it just me or is there never enough room? Hope to add a lean to type addition next year I need somewhere to put parts when I take them off a car. Love the pics you guys are sending in,some really great looking shops!

2003_0101Image0001 (Small).JPG

2003_0101Image0005 (Small).JPG

2008_11210011 (Small).JPG

:toothy10::read2::clock::cheers::sign10::munky2::finga::finga::homework::homework:=D>:argue::toothy8::downtown::tongue7::thumbdow:a lift sure makes a great shop. i will send some pic's of mine very soon. i have 2 one is a 4 bay shop that has 3 lifts the other one is 30x50 with a
12'x20' parts room that we added on this year.

here on this site there are so many people that have some really great Garages. that is very rare.
:shaking2::blah5::notworth::prayer::axe::walk::angel13::violent1::eek:ops::fart:
best of luck with all your Projects
Don

I remember you starting that working mess Sparky. :toothy10:
Glad to see it in action and looking great. :cheers:

My new garage for my girl :-D

I just got it up today :cheers:

Let it rain let it rain :-D

let it rain 019.jpg

let it rain 022.jpg

let it rain 026.jpg

the first pic is where the Barracuda lived until a couple of weeks ago

she moved out,

3rd is where the dart lives, I put the snow tires on my truck today and snow melted off and got all over the floor, so the heater is slowly drying it off so i can bring the dart back in.

There are a couple projects in the background for the winter.

Steve

dart 442.jpg

dart 444.jpg

dart 447.jpg

furnace.jpg

Best part of my garage. $100 at a swap meet. Turned out it needed a gas valve, another $50. Piped in a gas line too. No problem heating the garage as warm as you could want in any weather. Not cheap, but warm!

My new garage for my girl :-D

I just got it up today :cheers:

Let it rain let it rain :-D

Just keep an eye on it if you get a lot of snow, my son had one completely cave in on one of his cars from the weight of the snow :angry7: Mind you, our snow is probably a lot wetter and hence heavier than what you would get down there.

Here are a couple of mine:
My son & I put this up in 2001. Some of our woodworking tools are crowded into the left side to allow me to work on my daughters Honda...
C

DCP_2228.jpg

DCP_2229.jpg

DCP_2238.jpg

DCP_2239.jpg

DCP_2233.jpg

DCP_2234.jpg

My mess of garages out back (also a 2-car attached to the house):

garages.jpg

P1220006.JPG

P1220011.JPG

P1220012.JPG

super70bird that is some fine work area, and some fine transportation vehicles you have going for you:cheers: Sweet =P~

-
Back