Lets See Your Interior!

-
Mopar318Guy...you have a floor shifter picked out? I've been checking them out myself, and the Lokar ones look really nice, but they're a bit pricey, what do you think?

Had it done here locally. It was called Cascade vans. It was pricey though total for for 2 buckets from a
75 Duter and orignal bench was close to $900. That also included the new carpet, and was all installed by
me. I had my brother scan the originall logo and then blow it up to the size I wanted and then gave it to
Cascade van's, and they duplicated the design.
Here is the blow up.

very kool how is the logo applied ? is it painted on ? a patch ?? or how,, very kool i love it

I'm not done with mine but here is a sample of the dash cluster. I'm in the process of installing a EZ wiring and fuse panel. I'm going to highlight the edges and lettering with silver. Also going to install chrome LITE N' BOLTZ in the turn signal holes.

Haven't quite figured out what I'm going to put in the center gauge hole yet.

DSC01875.jpg

DSC01877.jpg

very kool how is the logo applied ? is it painted on ? a patch ?? or how,, very kool i love it

It was done with thread. The machine that did it just went back and forth sewing in each color. It was a computer that scanned the picture then it just went to work. Took about 15 min to do each one.

Dam there is some nice interiors on here!:cheers:

Gay as it may sound, I've always wanted one of those programable embrodery machines. No heavy lifting in sewing :)
Programming and setting up CNC machining centers and job hoping to find new challenges was fun for several years.

how hard do you guy think it would be to cover a dash in suede? i know the whole dash can't be cover in just one piece, i mean like stitching pieces together to make it look nice.

fstfish66, is this a 100 dollar shim?? :) Looks like a folded up ben franklin to mee!!
100dollabill.jpg

sorry i dont under stand this comment and there is no pic,,,,

keith ,,a machine like how they do jackets,,, kool i love it man,,,

Ultra Leather, is so NICE

nice feel, easy clean, cheaper than real leather

Grant wood wheel with Mopar horn button

68 Buckets

covered the rear panels that are molded in color plastic and front door panels to match

0000Int1.jpg

0000Int2.jpg

0000Int3.jpg

0000Int4.jpg

0000Int5.jpg

I see some inspiring stuff here!
I`m working on a custom interior for my Dart, here`s a sneak preview of my unfinished doorpanels.
P1010540.jpg

Will post more pics when finished!!

Sorry Jon don`t mean to hijack your thread, but does any of you guys have a pic of a -66 crimson red interior.
Lots of nice interiors pictured.

sorry i dont under stand this comment and there is no pic,,,,

keith ,,a machine like how they do jackets,,, kool i love it man,,,

Hummm, Thats odd. Dont know why, but my computer removed the pic.
Anyways, It was just a pic of your dash. Do you have a 100 dollar bill folded up in your dash? LoL! :toothy10:
Here we go circled in red!
100dollabill.jpg

Man,
There are some really sweet looking car interiors. I've gotta get around here on this site and look at the pics!! I like pictures!! Here's a few of my interior.

Matt B.

1273801-R1-042-19A.jpg

1273801-R1-052-24A.jpg

Speaking of that, A guy in town has one of the original bat mobiles made by George Barris in his shop getting a full resto. Apparently it was one they crashed in the old batman movie. Last time I checked it was in bad shape but he was working on it. I'll try to get pics....

Hummm, Thats odd. Dont know why, but my computer removed the pic.
Anyways, It was just a pic of your dash. Do you have a 100 dollar bill folded up in your dash? LoL! :toothy10:
Here we go circled in red!
100dollabill.jpg

LMAO good eyes,, not 100 bill just tol money to cross the river from PA to NJ...LOL

I see some inspiring stuff here!
I`m working on a custom interior for my Dart, here`s a sneak preview of my unfinished doorpanels.
P1010540.jpg

Will post more pics when finished!!

Whats the chrome trim from? Can you snap a close up of it?

-
Back