lets talk about your avaters

-

69DARTS

69 Darts Rule
Reaction score
i see some cool avatars tell us a little about them what do some meen how did u come up with that idea

As a child I migrated all over the usa 8)and love tracking and hunting and also fishing, These great birds migrated everywhere and was great hunters.
Known to take a 100 lb animal.
I am a native Cherokee and it just felt fitting for me to have a great bird that lived like I did, I just can't fly :-D

The older these great bird get the darker they get, My Avatar is a 2 to 4 year old. Check how much smaller the head of a golden eagle is compared to a bald eagle.

http://identify.whatbird.com/obj/26/_/Golden_Eagle.aspx

Well I'm a huge proponent of gun rights, and as a college student I support concealed carry on campus. The second amendment allows us to "bear arms", and as a smartass I think a picture of a guy with literal bear arms was a funny way to show my supoort

I like to change mine around for no specific reason. My current one is in homage to my dad, who flew Connies for TWA in the 1950s before switching to jets in the 1960s. He always said the Connie was a handfull because it was the most advanced airliner of its day. Just a beautiful airplane.

I change mine once in a while too... right now it's Snaggletooth, the guy who's on just about every Motorhead album.

Mine is a cropped pic of the drivers mirror on the General Lee. Somwhat of an optical illusion too I guess since some saw a penguin instead. Anyway...
They did a two-tone treatment on that mirror to stop some of the sun spots in filming. I think it looks good. With a similar factory treatment on my 67 cudas rear finish panel, etc.., this could have been a factory design on the mirror as well.
you asked :)

Mine is a pic of my 07 Ram and my 72 Duster on my first day as an A-Body owner. That was taken just a few minutes after loading her up.

Mine is a cropped pic of the drivers mirror on the General Lee. Somwhat of an optical illusion too I guess since some saw a penguin instead. Anyway...
:)

A penguin hmm. :-k I want some of what they have. :toothy10:

Seriously, I did a double take the first time and maybe I saw a penguin too. :-D

mine is a picture of Mister Max, who is no longer with us, and one of my favorite weapons, a Blue Grass Armory Viper, it is a single shot rifle chambered in 50bmg....

They did a two-tone treatment on that mirror to stop some of the sun spots in filming. I think it looks good. With a similar factory treatment on my 67 cudas rear finish panel, etc.., this could have been a factory design on the mirror as well.
you asked :)

I too saw the penguin!!

mine is the engine bay of my aspen when I painted it semi gloss black and dropped in the 360. Now the bay is green (fj6) and the 360 is still sitting on the engine stand. It will probably change once I put the 360 in again.

I like to change mine also. Right now its a Demon I saw at a car show in Pigeon Forge last year. I like to drool over it...Dean

Mine is of my waggin,but was named waggin after the guy gave me a lil' dawg that my kid's named "duster" but being a wagon and a lil' dawg waggin her tail it just seemed fitting for the car and thus my handle "waggin"

Well... I dislike new age politics and new age liberals that obvious lack enough life experience to make logical decisions and work for their own instead of spreading the wealth to those who just handicap our nation.

Also people bashed palin with abandonment and well this is how I think she should be repaid, just for a start.lol

It also depicts the experience contrast, her a seasoned governor and obama with his experienced shine box. bwaaaaaa ha ha ha.

They're [new age liberals] kind of thinking would never work in a relay race or any marathon thats for sure.lol

but hey if you're a cool person It don't matter, to an extent.lol

Mine is a picture of my demon340 when I found it. Don't scrap em, restore them!

My current avatar is a funny take on the condition my wife swears I have ADHD. adhd01.gif
I start a whole bunch of projects but I never seem to accomplish or finish any of them. I'll be working in the shop on the Duster, and then I'll decide I need to put siding on the garage....Then I go outside and decide I need to work on the kids dirt bike. By that time I go back to the shop to get some wrenches, and decide I need to organize my tool box](*,)Nothing ever gets finished around here:angry7:

My next avatar is going to show another condition I am told I have........dyslexia

retsud.jpg
(avatar created by hemizach)

because I always do things backwards:toothy10:

retsud.jpg

adhd01.gif

my old 58 D100 pickup flat head 6 with 3 on the tree was my daily driver for a few years back in the 80's the girl sitting on the hood just recently emailed me this pic hadnt seen my old truck in decades

My current avatar is a funny take on the condition my wife swears I have ADHD.View attachment 93621
I start a whole bunch of projects but I never seem to accomplish or finish any of them. I'll be working in the shop on the Duster, and then I'll decide I need to put siding on the garage....Then I go outside and decide I need to work on the kids dirt bike. By that time I go back to the shop to get some wrenches, and decide I need to organize my tool box](*,)Nothing ever gets finished around here:angry7:

That's great! I never noticed it was AD/HD :cheers: that just show's you there. Everything you described is my life. When I was young they called it Hyperactive. Welcome to the club. :toothy10:

My current avatar is a funny take on the condition my wife swears I have ADHD.View attachment 93621

My next avatar is going to show another condition I am told I have........dyslexia

View attachment 93614
(avatar created by hemizach)

because I always do things backwards:toothy10:
that funny lol

Mine is an image I lifted off the `net YEARS ago. My car was a horror show way back when I first joined these forums. I am thinking of changing it to my car now that's it's (for the most part...) done.

Although I do like the wheels-up launch....
8)

BTW: I saw a Penguin too....

-
Back