Lil Red Express Truck.

-

CUDACOX

Reaction score
It looks like these gems are getting harder to find and becoming wanted by many, like myself! Just can't find one here......

****. Try looking for convertible k cars.

My dentist says he knows where there in one sitting in the trees. He hasn't told me where yet-damn!

It was the fastest car or truck in USA when it came out. Sorry Corvette/Camaro/Firebird....

It looks like these gems are getting harder to find and becoming wanted by many, like myself! Just can't find one here......
I don't see a wanted thread here. Have you tried over on Trucks only? A Mopar seller in my area has a LRE for sale. I have a friend with a low mile original $$$$$ and another friend that is building one. Another friend passed away and they strapped his casket in the back of his Little Red and off to the cemetery he went. They are around.

img_3_1665359486714.jpg

img_2_1665359464927.jpg

img_1_1665359438430.jpg

Last edited:

well being only a little over 7 thousand of them built over two years and a bunch being used as trucks when new doesn't leave all that many around.. they have gone up in price too.. they are out there for sale. just have to look.. the 78 is harder and much more expensive to find.

Saw one today for sale in the car corral section at the show and swap I went to in Morris IL

That's hard core.

I'd like mine to be carried in my 67 Belvedere wagon if that's possible.

That's hard core.

I'd like mine to be carried in my 67 Belvedere wagon if that's possible.
You would have to know Phil (who passed away) He was all Mopar, A kit car collector, and a huge Richard Petty collector. He wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Pretty cool. I wonder if I would fit with the back seat folded down in the cuda?
:lol:You'll have to try and write it in your will.

I saw a bunch at Carlisle, couple at Lebanon Valley.

A 78 was for sale for the bargain price of...$29,000. :eek:

Yes, some people ask alot. understand that they are becoming rare but????

78 always bring much more then a 79 in comparable condition. only about 2000 made compared to 5000 made, no cats on a 78, 15x8, 15x7 wheels on a 78 and 15x8 all around on a 79. plus many like the 78 grille better too. me i like the 79 looks better. :)

that being said i don't think tbey sre worth 29k yet. maybe a super low milage perfect condition original one or one restored to original show condition.

Hello, I'm about 7 hours away. what are you showing me? I'm getting excited!
4 Little Reds and a Warlock. All are or will be for sale when the title issue gets straightened out. 2) 78’s and 2) 79’s, one is restored, the other 3 are unrestored. Been sitting since at least 1995, except the one in its own separate stall. I got that one running and driving. The Warlock is a 318 truck, and yes, there’s also the 78 Ramcharger and a 79, both unrestored. They are part of the estate of vehicles that I’m helping to find new homes for.

-
Back