Little stuff that can piss you off....

-
People who just let their kids scream and cry in public. Take that noisy little S**T box out to your car until it shuts up because there are other people out there that don't want to hear your kid crying clear across the store/restaurant.

They should pass a law that lets you leave your kid alone in the car if you have the E brake on, windows cracked, doors locked and if you are in the store for under an hour. If the little S**T is strapped into its seat then it can't do anything to hurt it self and if it is screaming it's head off no one will want to steal it.

Ditto the screaming kids. I control mine (they are pretty good to begin with...). Parents that just ignore the screaming drives me nuts too. Some people just should have cut the lines :sign10:

Hey, on another note, I love the fender skirts on that Dart of yours! Really changes the profile!

When the wife moves the bed room furniture and I wake up about 4am just to walk into a wall :banghead:eek:n my way to the bathroom :angry7: or even worse stubing a toe on the way there :-D

I NEVER have that problem. :-D

People that park in a handicap stall with no permit even if it's for a couple seconds. :thebirdm: I have zero qualms about approaching said lazy pos' either. I'll continue to take pix of their rides (license plates) & turn them in.

People that think I should want to do this or that or act a certain way simply because of my disability. Dude, you don't have a flippin' clue what it's like to push yourself around in a 'chair so don't even assume for me anything. This prolly bothers me more than anything else.

I hate when I place things in one spot, and then 5 minutes later I can't find whatever I'm looking for. I think I have a problem where my mind has a 1000 completely different thoughts going on all at once. Everyday. I swear I'll be working on one thing, and then doing something completely unrelated. I loose lots of stuff.......

I NEVER have that problem. :-D

People that park in a handicap stall with no permit even if it's for a couple seconds. :thebirdm: I have zero qualms about approaching said lazy pos' either. I'll continue to take pix of their rides (license plates) & turn them in.

People that think I should want to do this or that or act a certain way simply because of my disability. Dude, you don't have a flippin' clue what it's like to push yourself around in a 'chair so don't even assume for me anything. This prolly bothers me more than anything else.

I once watched a guy in a Corvette race a conversion van with the handicapped plates to a handicapped parking space. The kid got out of the 'Vette and ran into the store, leaving the guy in the van sitting there with a quizzical look on his face. It was the last permitted spot left. I couldn't help myself. The keys came out. (I was 18 or so.) The tip of my old Charger key went all the way to fiberglass, from one end of the car to the other.

What I hate when going into a store that has a double doors, is when someone going in the opposite direction waits for you to either hold the door open for them as they push their way by or walk after you get in. What the he!! is wrong with pushing open the other door. Are they that lazy they can't open the other door? That's what it's there for!!!

That doesn't bother me as much as those who expect you do it for them. I hold the door open anyway. But when people take you for granted and don't even say thank you for holding a door open as they breeze by are usually the ones who hear something from me. It's the rudeness that gets me.

I held a door open one time for a woman who walked by me with her nose in the air, like she was queen of all she surveyed, and it was my humble duty to hold the door for her. As she passed she didn't even glance at me in acknowledgement and kept walking.

I just said: "you're welcome. B****."

She turned around and started with the hissy fit. "What did you just call me?" Then she looked at her boyfriend and said, "Did you hear what he just called me? Are you going to let him get away with that?"

I turned around and saw him standing there. All 6'8" and 300# of muscle looking at me. He looked at her and said, "He's right. You are a b****. He held the door open and you think you're some kind of supermodel that can look down on the world. You didn't even say 'thank you.' You're attitude has got to change." He looked at me, apologized on her behalf, and then started reaming her good as they walked towards the car.

I don't hold the door open because I'm looking for a reward, but some people just get under your skin...

How come no matter how much space I have, it always seems I'm working balled up in some cramped little area? And of course any tool I need is 5' away, and my reach is like 3.5'? Why are sockets round on the outside? So they can roll away better? Why is that damn bright fluorescent trouble light is always pointing in my eyes instead of on the job? Why can't I ever find a 1/2 or 9/16" socket even though I own at least 6, and have bought at least 30?

Grant's rant

When, in the grocery store, I only have 3 items and i head for the "express" lane, and just as I get there some mathematically challenged a-hole beats me to the line, with a cart with 20 or 25 items, when the sign clearly states "12 items or less". I've already asked someone if math was a problem for them in school, only to have them look at me quizzically, and I state that they can't count to 12 properly. Nearly got into a fight or 2 cause of my mouth.

FF
if you live in Washington you are probably talking about me. express lane cashier doing nothing, other cashiers have 5 people in line, if i have 20 items i will be going to the express lane. most of the stores we go to the cashiers will motion us to them just to get us out of the store...but if i seen someone heading to the express lane with just a few items, obviously i will step aside and let them threw first...

I once watched a guy in a Corvette race a conversion van with the handicapped plates to a handicapped parking space. The kid got out of the 'Vette and ran into the store, leaving the guy in the van sitting there with a quizzical look on his face. It was the last permitted spot left. I couldn't help myself. The keys came out. (I was 18 or so.) The tip of my old Charger key went all the way to fiberglass, from one end of the car to the other.
Good for you :cheers: I enoy calling a patrolman and make sure they see someone is watching them 8)
They offered me one and I said I did not need one, I can walk just fine and save it for the folks that need it, I see alot of folks with them walk in to lowes and handel all kinds of stuff, I shop at tractor supply and they are good to help me with the big bags of dog food or loading my truck.

How come no matter how much space I have, it always seems I'm working balled up in some cramped little area? And of course any tool I need is 5' away, and my reach is like 3.5'? Why are sockets round on the outside? So they can roll away better? Why is that damn bright fluorescent trouble light is always pointing in my eyes instead of on the job? Why can't I ever find a 1/2 or 9/16" socket even though I own at least 6, and have bought at least 30?

Grant's rant

Amen, brother. Just wait until you need a 7/16 or 5/8 socket- you'll find all 30 of the 1/2 and 9/16 sockets you needed last week.

Why, on my supposedly American vehicle (it's an F150, what's more American than that?), every single fastener is metric? And why is it you can completely dismantle a Dodge Dart with three wrenches, but to take a fender off my truck I need like 8 sockets, two extensions, three wrenches, a screwdriver, a prybar, and a hammer.. And what's with the ridiculous 5.5 mm bolts along the wheel-lip, where they're garanteed to rust into little balls I have to grind off with a Dremel? And who's the jackass that came up with torx fasteners?

I'm working on my Laser.. half metric, half imperial. At least I have good stock of 18mm. And the crank pulley - female torx :wack:

Grant

That doesn't bother me as much as those who expect you do it for them. I hold the door open anyway. But when people take you for granted and don't even say thank you for holding a door open as they breeze by are usually the ones who hear something from me. It's the rudeness that gets me.

I held a door open one time for a woman who walked by me with her nose in the air, like she was queen of all she surveyed, and it was my humble duty to hold the door for her. As she passed she didn't even glance at me in acknowledgement and kept walking.

I just said: "you're welcome. B****."

She turned around and started with the hissy fit. "What did you just call me?" Then she looked at her boyfriend and said, "Did you hear what he just called me? Are you going to let him get away with that?"

I turned around and saw him standing there. All 6'8" and 300# of muscle looking at me. He looked at her and said, "He's right. You are a b****. He held the door open and you think you're some kind of supermodel that can look down on the world. You didn't even say 'thank you.' You're attitude has got to change." He looked at me, apologized on her behalf, and then started reaming her good as they walked towards the car.

I don't hold the door open because I'm looking for a reward, but some people just get under your skin...
That's great! One wouldn't expect that situation to turn out that way. I'm glad she got what was coming to her. And don't get me wrong, I'll hold the door open for someone, It just bugs me when they can open their own door and can't be bothered. And like your situation, more often then not, there are no thank you's offered.

I have women hold the door open for me all the time & I absolutely hate it.

And I tell them that's not the way it's suppose to be, thanks anyway. 8)

I have put things away where i won't loose it then i can't find them if my life depended on it,years later i'm cleaning out the garage and look there it is right where i put it. Worse some one calls me to order a part when i answer they put me on hold.Stupid people, screaming brats,bad drivers,ignorant people,knowitalls, the list goes on. Bottom line is you have to let it roll off or you will end up in fights,icu corinary unit or jail. Common sense , courtesy ,customer satisfaction have all faded away and been replaced with greed. I've vented i'm better now.

When youre driving on the highway, doing 100Km/h, and even though there is nobody behind you, the jackass turns his vehicle onto the highway in front of you, and you have to slow right down, only to see he is turning right again quickly onto another road. Why couldn't he have just waited until I was past, and then turn behind me??

When youre driving on the highway, doing 100Km/h, and even though there is nobody behind you, the jackass turns his vehicle onto the highway in front of you, and you have to slow right down, only to see he is turning right again quickly onto another road. Why couldn't he have just waited until I was past, and then turn behind me??
don't feel bad, that seems to happen to me a lot.

I have women hold the door open for me all the time & I absolutely hate it.

And I tell them that's not the way it's suppose to be, thanks anyway. 8)

I love it when women hold the door for me. :-D

Maybe not such a little thing. I hate it when a person answers an ad I have and after an email or phone call or two they just trail off into oblivion right in the middle of negotiations and I never hear from them again. Another thing is when they look at a car I have for sale and say they'll "think about it". What a joke! If they're not interested I wish they would have the guts to be honest about it.

There are plenty of idiots on the road, I've even had my own "blonde" moments now and again. What I really despise is when you're in a hurry and all the morons and jerks start crawling out of the woodwork with one goal - to slow you down as much as possible.

How about when you see something sitting somewhere a million times, then finally clean up and relocate it to somewhere it probably should have been from the outset. Then of course a week later you need it, immediately go to where you've seen it a million times and it's not there. And you can't remember where you moved it to ... done this too many times. I told my wife.. better not to clean up :)

Grant

When, in the grocery store, I only have 3 items and i head for the "express" lane, and just as I get there some mathematically challenged a-hole beats me to the line, with a cart with 20 or 25 items, when the sign clearly states "12 items or less". I've already asked someone if math was a problem for them in school, only to have them look at me quizzically, and I state that they can't count to 12 properly. Nearly got into a fight or 2 cause of my mouth.

FF

when i was 19 i was a cashier at a grocery store. Those people with 20-25 arent the worst(but yes they suck), the worst are the people come with a full fuckin shopping cart. Back then the boss didnt boot people so i would end up doing a giant order with a big *** line at a checkstand thats very uncomfortable for large orders. We all use to make "200 items or less" jokes after those aholes would leave.

Lately my frustration have been people who do 5mph under the speed limit everywhere. When i generally drive 5-10 over at any given area(excluding residential)

I guess I am getting old, some times anything can piss me off

NOT!!

-
Back