Locations

-

Demonracer

71 Demon 00 Ram 16 Chrysler 300S 05 Caravan
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
It would really be nice if some of the members put their city and state location, instead of things like "sitting here, my house and other silly crap". With your city and state listed, the members here may be able to direct you to someone who can help out. Rant over, pass on through.

Hmmmmm

00E162D5-007C-4C64-A539-1891A81D4ABF.jpeg

It would really be nice if some of the members put their city and state location, instead of things like "sitting here, my house and other silly crap". With your city and state listed, the members here may be able to direct you to someone who can help out. Rant over, pass on through.
I never respond to posters who think they can be anonymous, and seek help with things. I don't believe you can be secretive, nor do the majority care.

The reason for this post is that a member was asking questions and for advice. They didn't have a location other than some stupid saying similar to the ones I listed. Guys and gals, there is a world of Mopar information and knowledge on this site. If you DO NOT have at least a zip code, I sure won't be trying to help.

This is a public forum, anyone can see these posts. Some of these cars are really valuable, why advertise for potential thieves?

This is a public forum, anyone can see these posts. Some of these cars are really valuable, why advertise for potential thieves?
That’s a bit far reaching with just a general location such as a state. Even if I have my zip code in there, I’d still call it a stretch.
Now if I use my personal address….

Seriously speaking, is your valuable massif parked out front with the keys in the ignition? Of course not. It’s in a locked garage right? Right?

Then there those that own gun and if not, dogs, maybe just a baseball bat? I’m sure one of those will do the trick when the garage alarm goes off waking up the neighbors and yourself.

Anybody have cameras? Love the signs, bluff or not, “Smile! You’re on camera!”

That’s a bit far reaching with just a general location such as a state. Even if I have my zip code in there, I’d still call it a stretch.
Now if I use my personal address….

Seriously speaking, is your valuable massif parked out front with the keys in the ignition? Of course not. It’s in a locked garage right? Right?

Then there those that own gun and if not, dogs, maybe just a baseball bat? I’m sure one of those will do the trick when the garage alarm goes off waking up the neighbors and yourself.

Anybody have cameras? Love the signs, bluff or not, “Smile! You’re on camera!”
I got cameras, knives, guns and fists. As we like to say in the good ol’ USA, come and take it!

True internet criminals can find you by your IP address, so you ain’t as safe as you think by hiding your location.

Very very true.

If a actual PRO thief wants your car, it’s gone.

One trick is to not keep your cars and parts where your actual location is by your postal or zip code.
Mine are not.

I never respond to posters who think they can be anonymous, and seek help with things. I don't believe you can be secretive, nor do the majority care.
What about people who give advice with anonymous location?..
In some cases (not all) a location is not given because of the amount of times they've been kicked off The forum...

What's a zip code? If its anything to do with our male members and a zipper, I want nothing to do with "it". Fill yer boots. Now our female members.... :lol:
Also what about the members who talk a lot of crap and don't want anybody to know where they're at? LOL...

What about people who give advice with anonymous location?..
In some cases (not all) a location is not given because of the amount of times they've been kicked off The forum...
Doesn’t matter. Your IP address gives you away.
Minor digging gives you up.

I got cameras, knives, guns and fists. As we like to say in the good ol’ USA, come and take it!

True internet criminals can find you by your IP address, so you ain’t as safe as you think by hiding your location.

I’ve got cameras, knives, guns and fists also.

Plus

2 German Shepherds and a wood chipper.

I bet the majority on here dont know what an IP address is or how to find it.
I've no problem with a hidden location, like Demonic said, it's a public forum and I'm sure theres thieves on here too.

-
Back