LONG covid? COVID Pneumonia?

-
had a dry cough for a week and a day now. First 2 nights were rough, could not get warm! Night sweats, body aches....I'd say it took me out for a solid 2 nights but then I felt good enough to go to work and isolate. Day time wasn't bad for some reason. Its just a random chest cough now with little to no phlegm. Went through my whole family with wife and 2 kids getting antibiotics.

A new thing i've seen trending is people trying to state that covid causes myocarditis.

Pfizer gave half of their trial participants the vaccine, half got saline. They tracked side effects in both groups. No placebo participants got myocarditis, and a side note worth mentioning, none of the placebo group got Bells Palsy
I don't know either way. I do know the symptoms didn't show up until 5 months after getting vaxed, and 4 weeks after getting covid. Draw your own conclusion.

I was in the hospital last year this time for a month and my doctor told me when I was discharged I was one of about 20 he saw leave the hospital out of 1000 patients. I frankly want to believe the bio-weapon was accidentally released and not intentional as if it was intentional that means someone tried to kill me. Being Italian I believe in an eye for an eye. I'll leave it at that.

All I know for sure, is that I thank God I had my Barracuda to keep my mind busy while I dealt with whatever was going on!

Had Covid in early August and was over it in ten days. Then I got sick at the end of September and am still sick with respiratory issues. I have gone thru antibiotics and a z pack. I have two inhalers that I use now. Just got off the steroid on last Monday and just today I'm starting to feel better finally.

A new thing i've seen trending is people trying to state that covid causes myocarditis.

Pfizer gave half of their trial participants the vaccine, half got saline. They tracked side effects in both groups. No placebo participants got myocarditis, and a side note worth mentioning, none of the placebo group got Bells Palsy

i'm not sure there is much in it.

inject me with salt water. nothing happens
inject me with something that looks like a virus. something happens
in my opinion that would be the expected outcome.

Side effects that are common to an immune response to something new? or associated with recovery from a virus that exercised your immune suystem in the extream? probably

its a bit of a jump to imply that its only covid vaccines or covid infections that casue these two outcomes when they didn't do a control experiment usuing another vaccine for something else

bells palsy been around for ever, not well understood but cosndierd by many to be triggred by inflamed nerves in the face as a result of an over exicted immune system engaged in fighting off somthing else.

i.e a big spate of cold sores or an episode of shingles could trigger the same.

an increase in cases doesn't strike me as surprising given that we've all just been exposed to a new virus or indeed a vccine that looks like a new virus

anyone who had the yellow fever or hepititus vaccine years ago will know that in those days you would feel awful for 24 hours. But becasue you usually got them when you are going travling to somewhere truely exciteing
or your were in the military going somewhere awful and had no choice

Nobody complained

or maybe they did cos those vaccines are less troublesome these days

they all have side effects and we are all different.

Dave

All this talk about Covid is making me sick . Literally, I just tested positive ! I must have contracted it from this thread……

I had Covid about 6 weeks ago....Felt like razor blades in my throat, awful cough...Hardly slept but wasnt tired
Called doctor, that was best thing I did, he prescribed me Paxlovid, wife picked it up, no charge, thanks federal govt.
Stuff worked within 24 hours but I wasnt up and about until days later
My voice took weeks to get back to normal and the cough lasted longer
My wife never came down with it
The husband of a woman ive been close friends with, he had a kidney transplant in the past spring. He was told do not get Covid. Unfortunately he came down with Covid and has been in the hospital the past two months
He is on a vent and that can't get him off, he is failing more every day and it looks very bad for him
This couple had lousy first marriages and now found happiness......Life is often so unfair

I wish I never heard of it as well im sure the people I know who died and suffered from it and continue to suffer

Last edited:
I got the delta variant last October at 40 years old. Prob one of worst headaches I’ve ever had. I missed one day of work for first time in over a decade. Year later I still have little to no sense of smell or taste. I haven’t had a vaccine of any kind in 15 years after military service.

I don't know either way. I do know the symptoms didn't show up until 5 months after getting vaxed, and 4 weeks after getting covid. Draw your own conclusion.
My conclusion is the vax set you up for the covid response.

Anyone else who is dealing with some Scumbag Lab Coat wearing, Germ Manipulating, **** Eating commie type NWO slime's Man Made Disease? Advice, Positive Comments, Drs and Lawyers, Covid Pneumonia Patients Welcome! Thank Y'all !!!!!!
Just buried my Sister in Law from complications of long term Covid.
She got it over a year ago, never really got over it. Got it again 2 months ago this time it took her. The Doctors told my brother their was nothing they could do.
70 year old retired school teacher.

She got it over a year ago, never really got over it. Got it again 2 months ago this time it took her. The Doctors told my brother their was nothing they could do.
Sorry to hear about your sister in law.

I've had Covid twice now and I feel okay other than a dry cough that brings out phlegm but I'm still tired most of the time.
Because I have a compromised immune system, I've had 3 out of 4 Covid shots and personally, I feel that's what kept me out of the hospital...

So Sorry for your loss

I took the vaccine, I now have heart disease, I have cancer but I was ok before I took the vaccine, I cant get a hard on, it has to be the vaccine, my hair is falling out, yup its the vaccine
Ive heard every BS story there is from people who always seem to be looking to blame somebody or something
I do my best to ignore them

My Extreme Condolences Sir... Man that Sucks I'm sorry for Y'alls loss...

paracetamol and sit it out
chances are you got Omicorn Variant which has not got the skills to get into the air sacs in your lungs so you are highly unlikley to get pneumonia from it.

if it was the old version delta or earalier pneumonia was a distinct possibility

remeber nobody died from covid. they died from blood poisoning caused by pneumonia brought on by the covid...

covid
bat in china --> unkown route -----> alpha beta gamma delta versions in humans
bat in china---> unknown route --- alpha in humans----alpha in mice and rodents----2 years pass---- rodents give omicon to humans omicron is best at killing rodents not humans hence omicon is not gonna kill ya if you are in decent shape, but being infected with it provides immunity to alph beta gamma delta and omicron.
look at it as the best vaccine you could ever have had.....

on the day you feel better you won't be better but 2 days later you will be Ahhh yes this is what normal feels like

best of luck

Paracetamol at proper doses to keep the temperature level... lots of water if it gets into your stomach and makes everything com eout of both ends at speed

i'm not qulified to say any of this but i live in the UK and i have to say the info we got and the on going advice we get is great compared to an awful lot of the dis and mis information that spreads elsewhere including in the US

omicron from mice ??
ths fella is a educator in our NHS and basically takes the hard to read latest reserach and tells it in a easy to understand way...
they interview him on the news etc i.e he isn't some wacho loony
the linked video is quite old but...its probably about what you have currently got...

Dave

I watched him from the beginning nothing but facts unlike the trash media.

had a dry cough for a week and a day now. First 2 nights were rough, could not get warm! Night sweats, body aches....I'd say it took me out for a solid 2 nights but then I felt good enough to go to work and isolate. Day time wasn't bad for some reason. Its just a random chest cough now with little to no phlegm. Went through my whole family with wife and 2 kids getting antibiotics.
I'm glad Y'all are gettin' better...

I was in the hospital last year this time for a month and my doctor told me when I was discharged I was one of about 20 he saw leave the hospital out of 1000 patients. I frankly want to believe the bio-weapon was accidentally released and not intentional as if it was intentional that means someone tried to kill me. Being Italian I believe in an eye for an eye. I'll leave it at that.
I'd like to Choke the **** outta a lab coat wearing, Germ MANIPULATING POS...

paracetamol and sit it out
chances are you got Omicorn Variant which has not got the skills to get into the air sacs in your lungs so you are highly unlikley to get pneumonia from it.

if it was the old version delta or earalier pneumonia was a distinct possibility

remeber nobody died from covid. they died from blood poisoning caused by pneumonia brought on by the covid...

covid
bat in china --> unkown route -----> alpha beta gamma delta versions in humans
bat in china---> unknown route --- alpha in humans----alpha in mice and rodents----2 years pass---- rodents give omicon to humans omicron is best at killing rodents not humans hence omicon is not gonna kill ya if you are in decent shape, but being infected with it provides immunity to alph beta gamma delta and omicron.
look at it as the best vaccine you could ever have had.....

on the day you feel better you won't be better but 2 days later you will be Ahhh yes this is what normal feels like

best of luck

Paracetamol at proper doses to keep the temperature level... lots of water if it gets into your stomach and makes everything com eout of both ends at speed

i'm not qulified to say any of this but i live in the UK and i have to say the info we got and the on going advice we get is great compared to an awful lot of the dis and mis information that spreads elsewhere including in the US

omicron from mice ??
ths fella is a educator in our NHS and basically takes the hard to read latest reserach and tells it in a easy to understand way...
they interview him on the news etc i.e he isn't some wacho loony
the linked video is quite old but...its probably about what you have currently got...

Dave

I had omnicron in Jan and the doc told me if I exerted myself too much it would cause me to get pneumonia....

Sure enough we got 11" of snow and my son got his car stuck in the driveway and we had to dig it out and we both developed pneumonia 4 days later...

Omnicron can lead to pneumonia...

Edit: They are both upper respiratory infections...

I had omnicron in Jan and the doc told me if I exerted myself too much it would cause me to get pneumonia....

Sure enough we got 11" of snow and my son got his car stuck in the driveway and we had to dig it out and we both developed pneumonia 4 days later...

Omnicron can lead to pneumonia...
I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT

I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT

I was just in the hospital this week and my lung doctor told me that they are trying to find out about long covid and how to deal with it.... Many people are developing it after covid.....

It's still too new and they haven't gathered enough data on it yet, but are looking into it and how to combat it...

-
Back