LONG covid? COVID Pneumonia?

-
Don't do that, Go to the Doctor. Last thing you want to do is build immunity to the antibiotics.
Actually, that is a very valid point. I'm just Not Wanting to end up like I was for the last five or six months. Because I'm definitely not wanting to go through that again! If that makes me afraid, I'll have to accept it, but then again, at the same time I Should leave it all up to God

Look, if you just switch parties you will be way safer! ;)

530D59FA-D1E0-43F5-8C05-41D172A91F23.png

And I say the author of the article is full of crap. And you stated yourself that it is a theory.
I agree the author is most certainly full of ****. Its his theory, he even admits that and its useless but im not the one quoting it

Bottom line and common denominator here Gentlemen is that We have all been touched by this most generous disease that is new to mankind and it is definitely no accident of its existence.

We all have our own arguments of its release I am sure.

My best wishes to all here and may we all be united under one nation again soon.

I have not mentioned God in all this as I know that upsets some but I will still pray for you the same.

:)

Amen Brother! And it's just not The Replacements of our citizenship by third world nation dwellers it's a replacement of entire governments and it has been going on since before 2020
Heres all I know.....This virus came from China, these countries are filthy.
Lantern flies, another gift from China, were swarmed with them in this part of the country
Jobs? Basic manufacturing jobs that supported the middle class ?
and now they are taking over the city, they are immigrating here by the hundreds of thousands. They use there own banks, there own contractors. They dont start trouble, keep to themselves and all they do is work. There children are the brightest and most respectful in school
And what are we doing, fighting and arguing about the wrong thing
Im all for immigration. America is a melting pot. There just needs to be a limit and secure borders
We need to suck it up, reinvest in this country, let the big corps make a little less money and make stuff here and stop be so dependant on other third world communist countries

Bottom line and common denominator here Gentlemen is that We have all been touched by this most generous disease that is new to mankind and it is definitely no accident of its existence.

We all have our own arguments of its release I am sure.

My best wishes to all here and may we all be united under one nation again soon.

I have not mentioned God in all this as I know that upsets some but I will still pray for you the same.

:)
You mention God all you want. We could use a little faith today and thanks for the prayers

Heres all I know.....This virus came from China, these countries are filthy.
Lantern flies, another gift from China, were swarmed with them in this part of the country
Jobs? Basic manufacturing jobs that supported the middle class ?
and now they are taking over the city, they are immigrating here by the hundreds of thousands. They use there own banks, there own contractors. They dont start trouble, keep to themselves and all they do is work. There children are the brightest and most respectful in school
And what are we doing, fighting and arguing about the wrong thing
Im all for immigration. America is a melting pot. There just needs to be a limit and secure borders
We need to suck it up, reinvest in this country, let the big corps make a little less money and make stuff here and stop be so dependant on other third world communist countries
Pretty well said... screw every country, other than America, and the reason is this: they get developing Nation status, under the UN climate accord, while the rest of us, get screwed! Used to be, people could get a job, at a Foundry, or machine shop, and You Could teach your kids a trade, maybe even make strong young men and women , working with metal, and other things!

Yup. We've already discussed it.
Yessir. But I can't move my Double Wide up there it d... oesn't have axles and they cut the tongues off the thing it would cost me more than 20-25 Grand to get it up there.. please don't ever think that I took that offer for granted Brother! I hope You and Kitty are doing better!

Last edited:
Pretty well said... screw every country, other than America, and the reason is this: they get developing Nation status, under the UN climate accord, while the rest of us, get screwed! Used to be, people could get a job, at a Foundry, or machine shop, and You Could teach your kids a trade, maybe even make strong young men and women , working with metal, and other things!
These people flooding our border are coming from Latin America countries were life is lousy and dangerous
These people are desperate, they are literally starving. The problem as I see it is there is just so many off them
Id offer them temporary shelter but id train every able bodied men and women to defend themselves. Than id turn them loose and arm supply them to overthrow their own corrupt country
Let them deal with the crooked politicians, the drug dealers on their own terms
Let them set up a democratic government.
Than some of the goods we import from Communist China we could get from theses countries instead
Sure it sounds like a pipe dream but as of yet I haven't heard a better idea.

The "climate change" gurus are now saying, as the ice melts there will be new viruses never seen before unleashed on mankind. Be prepared, as Bill Gates has said before.

I'm not going to mention "news and politics " here because this isn't the place for those kind of discussions. But, has anyone seen the news about what the Democrats and Republicans are up to now?

back to illnesses
well based on what we have here sounds like you guys have the same

The UK is rife with, flu, RSV, strep throat and the associated scarlet fever.
RSV was new to me, but its an upper respiratory infection, sinus ears nose thoat wet cough.... and everyone i know seems to have that. seemingly its cool to call it by its proper name this year, so the media are dropping RSV into every report... in a we know what this is, but you don't, kinda way.

Reported today that hospital admisssions in the UK for flu have now over taken covid for the first time since feb 2020 flu higher than normal, covid high but less impact.

16 kids under 6 years old have died from strep A complications which is awful news but would normally occur in feb march not in november december and not all i the same week...hence its suddenly news worthy

we now have shortages of kids penecillin based antibiotic that chalky bannana flavour stuff....

we had flu and mixed booster jabs for covid in septemeber, a lot of people are getting or have had covid but the impact is now way less than those getting flu

general analysis from the trustworthy end of the media
says:
1) we are in poorer health than we were due to sitting on our *** for 2 years
2) due to lock downs we did not have any waves of the usual winter bugs so none of us benefited from being infected, showing no sysmptoms, and recovering, like in normal years
3) cost of living and inftaltion has gone sky high thanks to the Russian Nutcase and his War, so people are not eating and heating appropriately for the 5*F to 35* F weather we have had for the last 2 weeks becaue they can't affrod it.
4) strep A wave is usually in the spring but this year due to it being 68*f regularly until end of october the wave has come early (strep A thinks its spring) and due to the above, namely unfit and lack of resistance, it has had an abrupt impact.

and as noted above, especially on those kids who have probably never been exposed to it before due to not going to play dates, nursery etc and the amount of home schooling for their first years, due to covid.

and or course Drs were not looking, parents were not looking, for an inncouse sore throat in november turning into a full bacterial invasion, its the wrong season.... and they would normally not have to worry, the kid would have had resistance
..... well they are looking now!

so if your kids get a sore throat followed by a tongue that looks like a strawberry and a sandpaper like rash on the skin they have strep A induced scarlet fever ... take them to see the doctor

given that we are nothern hemisphear and live roundly similar lives i'd expect the same stuff doing the rounds in the US, especially in the states where you see similar or more extreme winters , if the term flu season is something familiar then thats the kinda place where i mean.

Dave

TruthSeaker News... News specifcally for Truth Seakers? Who knew this existed...!
Do truth seakers not just watch the normal news? Or watch the normal news and think i don't agree and go and find out if their disagreement is waranted. Or do they just like their truth spoon fed by truth seaker news bcasue hey why would i need any other source when this is the truth.

if you think the governemt is out ta getcha here is something you will like. it will appeal to you, and help affirm your truth seeker belifes, and you know that will be the case from the first second.

TruthSeakerNews, come on.... that should be a big red flag, they have to remind you that this is the truth "HONEST IT IS" in the name of the show.

seocndly an edit of video clips without context, and then the producers view in caption and slides does not make for TRUTH, its just their veiw, with a nice montage of bits of video they found on the net with some royalty free music over the top....its not news.

and they can do this becasue they are not a regulated media outlet so can say what they want regardles of whether it is true or not, and there will be no comeback, legal, political or otherwise, until they push it too far and end up in court like that sandy hook denier Alex Jones.

Vaccines: they are not experimental vaccines if they have been tested and approved, and they have, everywhere, except a few arab states china and russia.

if you read the Pfizer documnet, that you would be given, when you are about to be jabbed, the potential side effects were recorded, you are given the option to change you mind there and then. The respobsibility for having side effects or no side effects is yours and yours only. if you have them you took the risk.

If the place where you get a vaccine administred, is on the ball, there would have been contact details for the yellow card scheme for recording new and intersting side effects, and the phone number for a local doctor or hospital.. better to get the view of both parties before takeing to Youtube as a now, ill informed famous australian reporter from channel 7 news.

why didn't truth seaker news include the documnet that came x 6 with every ampule of the vaccine in their truth video.

Any representative of a company that is a reasonably well known, a famous reporter for that company, could be asked to tone down their personal posts, if the post could bring the ogansition into disrepute, and quite rightly.
you can't represent the company unless its your job to. thats not out of the ordinary
I can't tell you where i work and as an employee i can't make use of the products and services of the company
I can't mention the company or what i do and if i wear my pass outside of the office i can be in trouble....this kind of action is not out of th ordinary.

Concentrating on the small minority who had side effects, damages the impact, the vaccine can have for the greater good of the rest of the population.

you have to ask why the US faired so badly with covid deaths, i'd be blameing truth seaker news.

Using Australian football show pundits as the the source of information and proof in a video is no better than using information from the bloke you met in bar last night....
1) they are outspoken
2) they are football pundits , if football pundits are qualified to comment on anything medical, when i need brain surgery i want that fella in the nice suit who gets a bit carried away when the team he actually does support, scores, yep i want him wielding the drill and the laser.
3) The interviewer asking about requests to withdraw statments seems to think concussion is a heart problem..wtf?

4) The people featured are famous, famous people and their illnesses make the news becasue they are famous.
its terrible when people have heart problems and die unexpectedly and it seems like a lot of them have. But there are a lot of people who do die unexpectedly from undiagnosed heart problems... they are just not famous. there is no imbalance between famous and not famous people dieing unexpectedly from heart problems, there is just a lot of people digging out unrelated deaths and assigning them to videos about vaccines.

5) you have a bunch of people in stressful position waitng to broadcast, fainting, and then unqualfied people speculating about what the issue was. Anyone who has stood in a hot school assembly hall waiting for the princepal to speak will have seen the same on a number of occasions..... nobody said oh must have been that measles vaccine they had when they were 6 months old.....
6) we've just gone through a pandemic where more of us have inteacted with the medical proffession than before and more regularly then ever before, maybe that means more cancer was diagnosed that would have gone undiagnosed. OR maybe it was undiagnosed becasue nobody wanted to go to a hospital full of covid, and diagnosis was delayed for 2 years, and that was 2 years too late. Hence a lot of people famous or not, are dieing from cancer who would not otherwise have died. Maybe if all the selfish unvaccinated hand't clogged up the hospitals sucking on ventilators then those with cancer could still be alive.

you can cut this anyway you like, which is the truth?
people were scared to go to hospital during covid even though they had noticed worrying changes thet could indciate cancer, and have subsequently died from cancer due to the delays in diagnosis (*horse)

or famous people who were vaccineted die of cancer becuse they had the vaccine (*zebra)

skin cancer from a vaccine? you get skin cancer from UV damage just ask a South African or Australian.

you know there is a saying

* When you hear the thunder of hooves approaching
its unlikley to be a zebra... (if you are a zoo keeper it might be....obvioulsy)

your choice of video is too zebra and not enough horse

Dave

…….

only one comment on that. What is the “percentage” of side effects that got every other “vaccine” in history removed? Compared to the “small minority” of this one.

Believe as you wish all.

dunno but i'm bored so i might go and look

mind ive heard the adverts on american tv for stuff like ADVIL and the side effects are terrifying

and if I buy a car part from rockauto and am califonian the car part will give me cancer, doesn't seem to have that impact on the people from any other state mind.

so getting access to anything useful from pfizer will be a challenge

However if this was as BIG as the video above makes out i wouldn't have to watch videos like the one above to find out about it. it would be on the normal news here in the UK where few of us belive that the government has much sway over what the media says, mainly becasue of what the media says about the government

it could be a complex double bluff, but again horses and zebras

At our maintenance Christmas party last night one of the guys I worked with a lot came up to talk to me. I didn’t recognize him till he sat down. We used to golf on the mill league together and talk about fishing daily. He looked like crap and started going down the list of health things he’s going through. He’s also on oxygen now. He’s far left so we avoided that subject but vaccinations came up and I said I didn’t get any. Ohhhh you are one of those guys are you. And I said yes I am. Well I’ve gotten five so far. I thought well that explains a lot.

or it could be why he's still here....and able to come to the party. he weighed up risks and made his choice

There is probably no way to know if it was a good choice but he's still here and you got to have chat

Last edited:
based on the snippet above i don't know. probably not great

but then again
how many times did he knock down an asbestos shed change a clutch or brake shoes
did he live next to an interstate or by a busy junction
did he work in a mine?
did he have a open fire and a poor chimney with no draw....
how many cigarettes did he smoke
how long did he spend in a dusty workshop
did he work in a cornflour factory
sit in a van selling popcorn

is there a family history

i'm presuming he is not in his 20s or 30s and will have lead active life
he may have just sat behind a desk
only you and he know the context

should he be putting in a claim for industrial injury or was it the vaccine only he can tell us

Dave

Last edited:
TruthSeaker News... News specifcally for Truth Seakers? Who knew this existed...!
Do truth seakers not just watch the normal news? Or watch the normal news and think i don't agree and go and find out if their disagreement is waranted. Or do they just like their truth spoon fed by truth seaker news bcasue hey why would i need any other source when this is the truth.

if you think the governemt is out ta getcha here is something you will like. it will appeal to you, and help affirm your truth seeker belifes, and you know that will be the case from the first second.

TruthSeakerNews, come on.... that should be a big red flag, they have to remind you that this is the truth "HONEST IT IS" in the name of the show.

seocndly an edit of video clips without context, and then the producers view in caption and slides does not make for TRUTH, its just their veiw, with a nice montage of bits of video they found on the net with some royalty free music over the top....its not news.

and they can do this becasue they are not a regulated media outlet so can say what they want regardles of whether it is true or not, and there will be no comeback, legal, political or otherwise, until they push it too far and end up in court like that sandy hook denier Alex Jones.

Vaccines: they are not experimental vaccines if they have been tested and approved, and they have, everywhere, except a few arab states china and russia.

if you read the Pfizer documnet, that you would be given, when you are about to be jabbed, the potential side effects were recorded, you are given the option to change you mind there and then. The respobsibility for having side effects or no side effects is yours and yours only. if you have them you took the risk.

If the place where you get a vaccine administred, is on the ball, there would have been contact details for the yellow card scheme for recording new and intersting side effects, and the phone number for a local doctor or hospital.. better to get the view of both parties before takeing to Youtube as a now, ill informed famous australian reporter from channel 7 news.

why didn't truth seaker news include the documnet that came x 6 with every ampule of the vaccine in their truth video.

Any representative of a company that is a reasonably well known, a famous reporter for that company, could be asked to tone down their personal posts, if the post could bring the ogansition into disrepute, and quite rightly.
you can't represent the company unless its your job to. thats not out of the ordinary
I can't tell you where i work and as an employee i can't make use of the products and services of the company
I can't mention the company or what i do and if i wear my pass outside of the office i can be in trouble....this kind of action is not out of th ordinary.

Concentrating on the small minority who had side effects, damages the impact, the vaccine can have for the greater good of the rest of the population.

you have to ask why the US faired so badly with covid deaths, i'd be blameing truth seaker news.

Using Australian football show pundits as the the source of information and proof in a video is no better than using information from the bloke you met in bar last night....
1) they are outspoken
2) they are football pundits , if football pundits are qualified to comment on anything medical, when i need brain surgery i want that fella in the nice suit who gets a bit carried away when the team he actually does support, scores, yep i want him wielding the drill and the laser.
3) The interviewer asking about requests to withdraw statments seems to think concussion is a heart problem..wtf?

4) The people featured are famous, famous people and their illnesses make the news becasue they are famous.
its terrible when people have heart problems and die unexpectedly and it seems like a lot of them have. But there are a lot of people who do die unexpectedly from undiagnosed heart problems... they are just not famous. there is no imbalance between famous and not famous people dieing unexpectedly from heart problems, there is just a lot of people digging out unrelated deaths and assigning them to videos about vaccines.

5) you have a bunch of people in stressful position waitng to broadcast, fainting, and then unqualfied people speculating about what the issue was. Anyone who has stood in a hot school assembly hall waiting for the princepal to speak will have seen the same on a number of occasions..... nobody said oh must have been that measles vaccine they had when they were 6 months old.....
6) we've just gone through a pandemic where more of us have inteacted with the medical proffession than before and more regularly then ever before, maybe that means more cancer was diagnosed that would have gone undiagnosed. OR maybe it was undiagnosed becasue nobody wanted to go to a hospital full of covid, and diagnosis was delayed for 2 years, and that was 2 years too late. Hence a lot of people famous or not, are dieing from cancer who would not otherwise have died. Maybe if all the selfish unvaccinated hand't clogged up the hospitals sucking on ventilators then those with cancer could still be alive.

you can cut this anyway you like, which is the truth?
people were scared to go to hospital during covid even though they had noticed worrying changes thet could indciate cancer, and have subsequently died from cancer due to the delays in diagnosis (*horse)

or famous people who were vaccineted die of cancer becuse they had the vaccine (*zebra)

skin cancer from a vaccine? you get skin cancer from UV damage just ask a South African or Australian.

you know there is a saying

* When you hear the thunder of hooves approaching
its unlikley to be a zebra... (if you are a zoo keeper it might be....obvioulsy)

your choice of video is too zebra and not enough horse

Dave
Bravo ! !
Thank-you .
Season's Best .

-
Back