LONG covid? COVID Pneumonia?

-
Remember when the American Journal of Medicine did a study on flu shots and the likelihood of increased traffic accidents if you didn't receive your flu shot? Yeah, nobody else does either.

That is exactly what I wrote and I stand by it. Any individual who would volunteer to turn in his neighbor and send them to a "camp" for the crime of being unvaccinated based on the inaccurate information based on media and corrupt politicians is exactly what I referenced. Perhaps you'd like to live in that type of government but I do not and I will stand against the people that want to punish people for refusing an experimental cocktail that has been proven to have absolute ZERO effect on transmission. Get 15 shots if it suits you but do not try to destroy the lives of others because a talking head told you to. Have a happy day!
Edit: We are not nor will we ever be China
VIDEO: Protesters set massive fire to Chinese quarantine camp: Report
Nobody is turning anybody in or send them to a "camp".
Only a brainwashed fool would fall for such garbage
You have not a clue to what your talking about, how anybody can take anything written like this with a once of seriousness is incredible

That is just an awful roller coaster. Is she not allowed to visit her Son in the hospital?

We were going to take turns visiting her and getting her food after her son was admitted to the hospital. Then Last Wednesday she fell and she was admitted. She’s now in a nursing home for awhile two blocks from our church. I hope when she gets better she can get in a senior high rise in our area. I’m not sure how the miscommunication happened

Nobody is turning anybody in or send them to a "camp".
Only a brainwashed fool would fall for such garbage
You have not a clue to what your talking about, how anybody can take anything written like this with a once of seriousness is incredible
Try to follow along since you responded to my post about another member supporting sending the unvaccinated to camps. Try this before you sling mud....read what you post and what others post, analyze it and then respond

My quote.."The American Journal of Medicine states that unvaccinated individuals are more likely to be involved in traffic accidents."

People who skipped their COVID vaccine are at higher risk of traffic accidents, according to a new study
Read the dam link for Gods sake and stop interpreting things to fit your agenda
Once again, let's try reading comprehension. Is it the phrase "higher risk" from the article or "more likely" from my quote that is confusing you?

“They found that the unvaccinated people were 72% more likely to be involved in a severe traffic crash—in which at least one person was transported to the hospital—than those who were vaccinated. That’s similar to the increased risk of car crashes for people with sleep apnea, though only about half that of people who abuse alcohol, researchers found.”

They go on and have their reasoning implying that those who refused the shot may ignore road laws too. Boneheads.

How about the reality?

Studies show that on average 72% of humans on the road have not had the covid jab. This comes after analyzing the unchanged amount of traffic accidents and finding this data. Contrary to the media propaganda implying that the unshot are the minority , this study actually shows them to be incorrect.

In short, 72% of people being admitted to hospital after an accident are not shot.

Last edited:
Another conspiracy supporter. No factual information, no credible sources, just accusations based on exactly what?
I shudder to think of these people if they were parents in the fifties when Polo was rampant

unvaccinated detainment camps and closing the doors of rail cars for his government
thats what you wrote
Spend your time and write your endless BS in the cesspool N&P were you can argue with whoever Lead is, I'm not interested in you or your miserable comments using the extermination of 6 million Jews to make some kind of sick demented reference to.
It's not a conspiracy theory it's actual fact. You're too damn blind to see it. And now you're going to tell us that Hitler did not try to annihilate or remove or kill or totally eliminate the Jewish population during World War II is that what you're saying I don't know about 6 million Jews it could have been 350 it could have been a thousand I don't know I wasn't there but I have been to the concentration camp at Dachai and I do have the books on it and I do know they killed many Jews. I think you need to seek help. Cuz you are definitely lost.

I have no words. The American Journal of Medicine states that unvaccinated individuals are more likely to be involved in traffic accidents. Get your jab or else...
COVID Vaccine Hesitancy and Risk of a Traffic Crash
These people truly are nuts. Anybody that put their name on that article should lose their license to practice any form of Medicine or to even walk in a straight line down the street. You talk about ignorance in motion. That article is just that.
If the dog hadn't stopped to lick his balls the car wouldn't have hit him

These people truly are nuts. Anybody that put their name on that article should lose their license to practice any form of Medicine or to even walk in a straight line down the street. You talk about ignorance in motion. That article is just that.
If the dog hadn't stopped to lick his balls the car wouldn't have hit him
The whole country is full of people just like them. It all started when Obamacare reared its ugly head. You see... my family has a long history with the medical industry (and yes I called it an industry). Parents, grandparents... all were employees at a hospital at one point or another. So we had our fingers deep into the pulse of what was going on. Especially my mother.

And long story short... all the good doctors with experience immediately retired as soon as obamacare showed up. They saw the writing on the wall, and they noped the hell out of there. Replacing those doctors were a bunch of young bucks who couldn't find a stick in your foot if you pointed at it (I'm not joking, that really happened).

So now they're publishing papers that are basically a walking festering logical fallacy.

The whole country is full of people just like them. It all started when Obamacare reared its ugly head. You see... my family has a long history with the medical industry (and yes I called it an industry). Parents, grandparents... all were employees at a hospital at one point or another. So we had our fingers deep into the pulse of what was going on. Especially my mother.

And long story short... all the good doctors with experience immediately retired as soon as obamacare showed up. They saw the writing on the wall, and they noped the hell out of there. Replacing those doctors were a bunch of young bucks who couldn't find a stick in your foot if you pointed at it (I'm not joking, that really happened).

So now they're publishing papers that are basically a walking festering logical fallacy.

Watched this whacko SW guy basically have melt-downs about vaccine on the board. It was alot of fun watching it... This internet thing is serious. But unless you want to talk to a piece of sheetrock (that may stimulate you more actually) go put your efforts into something else lol...

It's all been a joke. And Covid has been real. Said it all along. Vaxed, non-Vaxed, yay or nay on mask, social distance or not. The reality is it's called life. If you are unhealthy in your life style and it grabs you look out. That's what I have basically seen over the past 3 years.

My life, my way. You live yours, and I'll live mine. The data proved there is no good data lol... And your right about Obama care. Alot of people in the Medical industry who were in the right position jumped off the ship and I don't blame them. I see it each week in my paycheck (or lack of) and so it goes.....

Stay safe,
JW

My quote.."The American Journal of Medicine states that unvaccinated individuals are more likely to be involved in traffic accidents."

Once again, let's try reading comprehension. Is it the phrase "higher risk" from the article or "more likely" from my quote that is confusing you?
I think your the one need some comprehension. The author of the article is stating a theory that people who distrust the government, are more likely to disregard traffic rules possibly causing a traffic accident
Read it again Einstein

It's not a conspiracy theory it's actual fact. You're too damn blind to see it. And now you're going to tell us that Hitler did not try to annihilate or remove or kill or totally eliminate the Jewish population during World War II is that what you're saying I don't know about 6 million Jews it could have been 350 it could have been a thousand I don't know I wasn't there but I have been to the concentration camp at Dachai and I do have the books on it and I do know they killed many Jews. I think you need to seek help. Cuz you are definitely lost.
Are you just plain stupid or do you enjoy deliberately misinterpreting posts to fit your warped half assed agenda?
The post you decided to reply to was clearly a reply to two other separate posts but like all the liars and deniers who you associate with you've taken my post and twisted it
You dont know if 6 million Jews were killed in the holocaust? Its been estimated between 5 and 6 million. Now your implying you dont know "could have been 350 it could have been a thousand".
Oh but wait your the expert because you visited Dachal and read some book and news flash " I do know they killed many Jews". Yeah I need some help alright, wasting the minutes replying to a fool

Try to follow along since you responded to my post about another member supporting sending the unvaccinated to camps. Try this before you sling mud....read what you post and what others post, analyze it and then respond
Maybe this mystery person you claim wrote this just wants to send all the deniers, big lie supporters conspiracy theorists to a quote "camp" whatever the hell that means. Either way I have no idea nor do I care, you wrote it, you own it

Are you just plain stupid or do you enjoy deliberately misinterpreting posts to fit your warped half assed agenda?
The post you decided to reply to was clearly a reply to two other separate posts but like all the liars and deniers who you associate with you've taken my post and twisted it
You dont know if 6 million Jews were killed in the holocaust? Its been estimated between 5 and 6 million. Now your implying you dont know "could have been 350 it could have been a thousand".
Oh but wait your the expert because you visited Dachal and read some book and news flash " I do know they killed many Jews". Yeah I need some help alright, wasting the minutes replying to a fool
Seek help. It's very clear your comprehension skills are lacking. That is also an area you need help with.

I've been fighting this **** for ten days now. Started off as an earache and sore throat. Moved into my sinus' and chest. Mostly coughing up chunks now but seem to be getting better. I usually don't get sick for more that a couple of days at a time.
Get Well Brother! Yeah, I " thought " I was getting better for MONTHS..... because I was coughing up chunks.....

Another conspiracy supporter. No factual information, no credible sources, just accusations based on exactly what?
I shudder to think of these people if they were parents in the fifties when Polo was rampant

unvaccinated detainment camps and closing the doors of rail cars for his government
thats what you wrote
Spend your time and write your endless BS in the cesspool N&P were you can argue with whoever Lead is, I'm not interested in you or your miserable comments using the extermination of 6 million Jews to make some kind of sick demented reference to.
Its happening right on front of you and their are no rail cars this time.

Its happening right on front of you and their are no rail cars this time.
Actually I read a thread on a public forum, it started out about a gentleman, that was a solid guy, that had some dirt on some people, that was writing a book, and then magically he killed himself, his wife and his two children. Well, part of that thread, turned into a subthread (was almost 3,000 comments) .I read every damn one of them. It had to do with empty camps, that were guarded, and people applying for welding jobs. I ain't going to go any further here. The information is out there

Last edited:
I think your the one need some comprehension. The author of the article is stating a theory that people who distrust the government, are more likely to disregard traffic rules possibly causing a traffic accident
Read it again Einstein
And I say the author of the article is full of crap. And you stated yourself that it is a theory.

Actually I read a thread on a public forum, it started out about a gentleman that was a solid guy that had some dirt on some people that was riding a book and then magically he killed himself his wife and his two children. Well part of that thread turned into a subthread was almost 3,000 comments.I read every damn one of them. I had to do with empty camps, and people applying for welding jobs. I ain't going to go any further here
Sounds like you know how to read Chinese or Mandurian. That pretty common there.

So who was the manufacturer of covid and how can you get instructions?
Exactly ! !

You folks sit here 2+ yrs later, bitchin about what shoulda been, coulda been, 20/20 hindsight, when NOBODY knew anything about this " new " disease.

Idiots ! !

Did you know twice as many Republicans died from Covid, than Democrats.
I find that interesting, non vaxed maybe, nawww couldn't be that .!

what ratio of republicans vs democrats died from Covid - Search

Last edited:
-
Back