LONG covid? COVID Pneumonia?

-
You guys that are telling us how to stay healthy aren’t doing to well. Get better guys. Wash your hands and don’t mask up.

If you don't know who "they" are by now, you most likely never will.

Look at those domestically, and on a globally that are pushing, and have been pushing mandates for masking, EUA C19 vaccination, segregation by vax status, covid protocols, etc. Look at those who have told lie upon lie regarding covid. Therein lies your answer of who "they" are
You must mean 45 and the rest of the deniers who push this agenda of lies and distortions

Some people get that TDS to extreme and are blind to there own cult.Stupid is as stuid does.

Just got word tonight that an older church members young son that was admitted to the hospital earlier this week died from pneumonia today.

Just got word tonight that an older church members young son that was admitted to the hospital earlier this week died from pneumonia today.
Man.... this SUCKS! I'm sorry to hear that Man... them playing around with not giving people antibiotics use a bunch of BS if they prescribe antibiotics and steroids like they're supposed to when someone first gets symptoms of that it'll open up their lungs and let that poison out of them. Strong disclaimer: hell no I'm not a doctor, but, when I see what's going on around me myself, I start getting a little bit upset.... other people playing God over, other people's lives, following NEW protocol, when they think they know what's going on, they actually don't, or do they really? I'm sorry for your Church members loss of her loved one and Son. And yes it seems a little presumptuous of me to assume he was looked at denied antibiotics but that's what they did to me, twice! They also did it to other people I've known

Thanks. So far, Kitty's improving, but I'm getting worse. I probably deserve it somehow.
PISS on that brother, You ARE an awesome Man, Dude! I was just about to hit you up anyhow now I have to.... prayers for both y'all and everyone else on this forum and in the world... as my grandfather used to pray " the Sick, the Deflected, the Poor and the Needy, Wherever they may be..." God bless you all I hope you all heal up man

I've been fighting this **** for ten days now. Started off as an earache and sore throat. Moved into my sinus' and chest. Mostly coughing up chunks now but seem to be getting better. I usually don't get sick for more that a couple of days at a time.
BRO, I never got sick my entire whole life man... I'm 52.... this is some Orchestrated BS.

I think you need to open your eyes. Of course "They" want to shut the guy up. You think this crap wasn't planned? Get serious.
Another conspiracy supporter. No factual information, no credible sources, just accusations based on exactly what?
I shudder to think of these people if they were parents in the fifties when Polo was rampant

@1971 CY Dodge Dart @Steve welder instead of hitting the red X how about you ask Lead?
unvaccinated detainment camps and closing the doors of rail cars for his government
thats what you wrote
Spend your time and write your endless BS in the cesspool N&P were you can argue with whoever Lead is, I'm not interested in you or your miserable comments using the extermination of 6 million Jews to make some kind of sick demented reference to.

I've had the coronavirus twice now.
The first time was right at the very beginning, right when the variant was 'deadliest'. I was sick for 1-2 weeks (normal for me), and it was like a nasty cold. I have a reputation of getting sick, and I'm not the healthiest fella, so I think it was harder on me than it would be for a normal person. The town I was living in at the time has a large Asian population, and a lot of them like to travel for the Chinese New Year. So the whole town got sick.

This one gave me the long coronavirus, which lasted around 5-6 months. Which really sucked because I like to play wind instruments. I'm okay now, that's long gone. It felt a lot like bronchitis, which I've had many many many times in my life. Usually doesn't last 5-6 months though.

The second time I caught it was from my old man, who caught it while traveling in California somewhere. He's a 70+ year old man, with heart disease, two time cancer survivor (thanks agent orange), heart attack survivor, high blood pressure, diabetes, and asthma. He was sick for four-five days, and I was sick for one day. I never got long coronavirus from this one. This happened early 2022.

unvaccinated detainment camps and closing the doors of rail cars for his government
thats what you wrote
Spend your time and write your endless BS in the cesspool N&P were you can argue with whoever Lead is, I'm not interested in you or your miserable comments using the extermination of 6 million Jews to make some kind of sick demented reference to.
That is exactly what I wrote and I stand by it. Any individual who would volunteer to turn in his neighbor and send them to a "camp" for the crime of being unvaccinated based on the inaccurate information based on media and corrupt politicians is exactly what I referenced. Perhaps you'd like to live in that type of government but I do not and I will stand against the people that want to punish people for refusing an experimental cocktail that has been proven to have absolute ZERO effect on transmission. Get 15 shots if it suits you but do not try to destroy the lives of others because a talking head told you to. Have a happy day!
Edit: We are not nor will we ever be China
VIDEO: Protesters set massive fire to Chinese quarantine camp: Report

Last edited:
Yeah, - all you had to do was read and follow the instructions from the manufacturer ! !

Last edited:

Well somebody dropped the ball as he’s not dead,yet

25E65BA8-4B79-4E32-A677-76845397C018.jpeg

That is just an awful roller coaster. Is she not allowed to visit her Son in the hospital?

-
Back