long time watcher-first time poster

-
Reaction score
been logging on for a while-a lot of good information-i own 4 cars 1972 road runner 440 6 barrel auto 1968 barracuda formula s 4 speed vert 1971 408 4 speed duster and am getting ready to start 1968 dart auto gts vert. am building 1970 gtx,1969 gts vert and 1974 barracuda for customers i have a lot of knowledge which i would be very happy to help with and share

Welcome there Willy. We like good info here and there is some already here also. Bail right on in. The water is great.

It's great you formalized your watcher status William ... welcome aboard! Sounds like you have a terrific stable over there; I'm ready to see some pics too. :-D Make yourself at home and enjoy it!

Welcome William , Jump on in and enjoy.
You have a nice collection :cheers:

Pictures please :-D

welcome to the site William. nice stable. do you get to ride em much? welcome. oh i said that already.

Welcome and as everyone else says, lets see some pics! Someday I hope my collection is like yours... Of course I really want to add a station wagon to mine next.

You sound like our kind of guy. Welcome aboard. WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?
:)

it is saturday evening-just read your welcome posts-just a little more info-the 68 vet belongs to my wife angela-the road runner is my son billy jr he drove it to cooper city high school when old school wasnt cool- the duster is what i use to eat fart pipe cars with on weekends. thats all there is down here in south florida. my dart will be the ultimate his/hers 68 vert s car reresentative at car shows. all three cars have won trophys at garlits in ocala florida. i am ready to retire from the county in 3 years, and will go into my resoration efforts full time after that. my daughter will post the requested pictures you have all asked for-but until then-look at cruisin south florida.com-go back int the list of gallery years
-you will see many pictures of my babies in the register -pay special attention to the florida mopar connection and the cars show at hard rock-many good pics-thanks-bill g:love7:

Here is a preview as I am trying to figure out how to upload pics... This is my wifes 68' Formula S Barracuda Convertible. If this works, more pics to come!!
williamgrayson
williamgrayson

First place Garlets06.jpg

Gorgeous cars William. Glad to have you here. I too have a collection of Mopars, but nothing as nice as your cars. I have a 2004 Stratus RT Sedan with a 5 speed, a 1987 Dodge Shelby CSX, a 1991 LeBaron GTC turbo coupe, and a 1975 slant 6 Scamp. I used to have a 1968 GTX, but sold it to a close friend. The Scamp is soon to go small block, and the Shelby CSX is soon to go between 350 and 400 horse at the ground. It should be a scary fun ride. As you have probably found out, this is a great site. Looking forward to seeing more posts from you.
Frank H.

Nice collection William, I always liked the lines of the 72 Runners and we could sure use some of that nice weather up here.

Terry

-
Back