Look Ma....New Shoes!

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Got the matching rims mounted on the rear of the car today, I like the black steelies but the new rims are growing on me. I have regular tires now too, left the M/T Drag Radials on the others for the track, only problem is now I can't get traction...oh well, burnouts are cool! :toothy10:

Picture 659.jpg

Picture 2151.jpg

Picture 2154.jpg

Picture 2162.jpg

I like it too, although the other way has a cool old school look. Next thing you know, you're gonna paint the fenders!!!

I like it too, although the other way has a cool old school look. Next thing you know, you're gonna paint the fenders!!!

I agree, steelies in the back is "old school cool". And, the unpainted fenders just scream "I don't care about fluff, I'm hear to blow your doors off"!

what size are those rears with what back space. I am going to be looking for some sbp cragars for my 245/60/14s

Now you have to do what my kids do when they get a new pair of shoes. They immediatly have to go outside and see if they can run faster.:-D

I always wondered why you did not have them on all four corner's
I like it8) Yes :happy10:I am sure I like it :-DCongratulations Keith :cheers:
I will send you a aluminum small floor jack for the track now :-D
Nothing cooler then showing up with a set of slicks next to the BBQ grill at the track8)

More pictures for me to save =P~ Thank you 66340SEDAN
I will show them to his little sister Victoria

1.jpg

Wow, this is gonna take some getting used to.

You know , nobody will recognize your car if you paint those fenders now.

By the way, you take really good car pics.

Wow, this is gonna take some getting used to.

You know , nobody will recognize your car if you paint those fenders now.

By the way, you take really good car pics.

Don't Paint the Fenders,... Memike, Victoria is one sweet lookin Lady

what size are those rears with what back space. I am going to be looking for some sbp cragars for my 245/60/14s

Mine are 15x6 5 on 4 1/2 rims with 255/60R15 tires on them. I will check on the offset for you.

-
Back