Look What Mexico Got.....

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Talk about piss me off. I want one BAD.
Ford's First Big SUV: A (Very) Brief History of the Ford B-100 - Ford-Trucks.com

I want this bad boy right here.
FORD B100.jpg

I used to travel to Mexico for work in the early 90’s and was amazed at all the different models of cars that we didn’t have in the US.

I had seen some middle 80’s Ford conversions done. Kinda of like a fore runner to an Excursion.

I LOVE stuff like that.

They routinely used older tooling well past what the US market got as well.
I've seen a 1980's ford based on a 1966 galaxie body, but with rubber bumpers and square headlights!

Didn't read the article yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if that were a 1980 model.

There's a guy that owns a farm/commercial equipment repair shop near me and he has a 1990's South American ford ranger crew cab.
...and it's NOT an explorer sport trac.

that thing is COOL! grew up with the Bronco's. Dad always had one for mom to drive, then got one for himself when they split.

I was at a Trans Am race in Dallas in the mid '90s. Dodge display had one of the Mexican Ramchargers. It was the '94- body style, 2 door, with side facing bench seats in the rear. I think the hatch used was from a Caravan. I believe they were only RWD. Wonder if anyone has tried to import one of these into the states. They're 25 years old now so it should be legal to do so.

I was at a Trans Am race in Dallas in the mid '90s. Dodge display had one of the Mexican Ramchargers. It was the '94- body style, 2 door, with side facing bench seats in the rear. I think the hatch used was from a Caravan. I believe they were only RWD. Wonder if anyone has tried to import one of these into the states. They're 25 years old now so it should be legal to do so.
I've often thought I would love a Landover defender 110, it has a similar set up with a front bench, second row bench and two small center facing benches in the back

Would make a perfect family hauler

Pre-1972 body style Dodge version was on ebay a few months ago.

IIRC didn't sell for 10K.

Your off your meds RRR!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::poke:
Take your Mopar pills, lay down until the urge to buy a FORD passes!
Treblog

Last edited:
That is a sweet ride! However here in the netherlands everybody's growing up with Bassie and Adriaan. TV show for children. B100 is the 'bad' guy.
images (2).jpeg

That is weird haha

-
Back