Look what showed up in my driveway today.

-

damnimcooltom

Too Cool For School
Reaction score
Originally a slant six Green-Go car. Someone has installed a 360 and painted it purple. They did some weird stuff while working on it. They must have been Chevy people. Now I need to get started on un-doing most of their work.

Attachments

• IMG-20110723-00013.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,154
How does next Sunday sound??? Is that what it will be going into??

Ink- possibly. Let's touch base later in the week and see how things are going. I'm not sure if it's this one, or the blue Demon.

They mounted the wing in the wrong place, and ruined a decent trunk lid with cutouts for the wing. The paint looks horrible, and is super thin. Need LOTS of work.

Apparently the hood came open on them and bent the hinges, so they cut them off.

Attachments

• Photo042.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 1,099
  • Photo04195e1.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 1,088
Western Montana.

Plans? Well, currently, I'd like to paint it back to the correct Green-go, and then put a cage in it and finish my W5 408 and put it in that thing.

I'm not always the best at sticking to plans, though.

They mounted the wing in the wrong place, and ruined a decent trunk lid with cutouts for the wing. The paint looks horrible, and is super thin. Need LOTS of work.

Apparently the hood came open on them and bent the hinges, so they cut them off.

Yep,definitely Chevy guys.

Nice find though,looks like a perfect builder car.
I've seen a couple Demons in Green-Go and they look great if you do go back to that color.

I think the tail pipes need to be longer!!!

Just met a young gun tonight who is working on his Green-Go Demon. The fresh paint really is an eye pleaser.

I say leave the hood off and fill up the space with a blower.

yea must of had been chevey boys,with those pipessticking out a foot past,dont look bad from a distance,good find

-
Back