looking for a set of dual hood scoops

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a set, no paint, no bezels, and no screws. Let me know if you're interested, I'm looking to get them gone. ;)

sorry for the quality of pics. Bezels are flawless. scoops have a small chip on the front. (size of a pencil eraser) bezel will cover it. Pm me if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_0002 (Medium).jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_0003 (Medium).jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_0004 (Medium).jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 314
I got a brand new repop set 349.99 +shipping from year one; $300 shipped to you in the lower 48...... New bezels new studs...

Also have a straightened and painted set of the repops (will fit better) with decent used OEM bezels and I think mounting screws for $250 shipped to the lower 48

I will only sell one set. Pics on request and it will be a week before I can get the pics unless you are ready to buy (they are in my shop45min away)

Just a freindly warning. The repops are shorter and will not line up with the factory holes in the inner. I am not talking a little either they are atleast 2 inches shorter. The set in the first pics are the ones I am talking about. I had gotten a set on a 72 Duster I sold they were absolutely junk.v See below pics. They are not worth the money .If these are not the same length as the originals hold out for the more recent repops or factory ones.

Attachments

• scan0019.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 258
Just a freindly warning. The repops are shorter and will not line up with the factory holes in the inner. I am not talking a little either they are at least 2 inches shorter. The set in the first pics are the ones I am talking about. I had gotten a set on a 72 Duster I sold they were absolutely junk.v See below pics. They are not worth the money .If these are not the same length as the originals hold out for the more recent repops or factory ones.

Also, the re-pops I saw when they first came out were made of ABS plastic, the originals are fiberglass.

I have a set of originals off of a 71 duster. Very nice no cracks and studs are perfect. Satin black w the bezels. $250

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back