Looking for a thread that had a youtube video of different honing tools & which one worked better, like a ball hone versus a 3 finger hone.

-
I
Laughed so hard when I read this because I bought a wig on Amazon and was going to trim it down so I had a mullet and add the purple highlights. That was going to be my Halloween costume at Keystones Halloween race. I still have it so it’s still in the plans. Lol
A few years ago I got transferred. The manager told me to get OilTracks software for a Garmin GPS. Type in the lease location and it was supposed to take you there. HA! Some leases it took you to the opposite side of where the lease was, probably 1/4 mile away. Trouble was it generally took 3/4 hour to go around and get back to.the correct place. I got mad at it and went to the Dollar store and bought a blonde wig. I trimmed it a bit and hung it on the back of the Garmin. If it wanted to act like a dumb blonde, it better look the part. Operators would ask what was on my dash and when I told them they would laugh their butts off.

-
Back