-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdakota

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
In my (lack of) wisdom, I threw away one of the special washers that hold in the upper control arm of 67 - 69 Darts. Other years probably work also.

Its the washer that has the oblong hole offset from the center. I only need one,
I have the other three. If you have one, please let me know via PM.

Thanks.

You are looking for a cam kit, this is for the adjustment of the upper control arms.

You should order a new cam kit, these are one time use only, since the bolt stretches when tightening. Any auto parts store caries them

In my (lack of) wisdom, I threw away one of the special washers that hold in the upper control arm of 67 - 69 Darts. Other years probably work also.

Its the washer that has the oblong hole offset from the center. I only need one,
I have the other three. If you have one, please let me know via PM.

Thanks.

PM me your address, I'll drop one in the mail for ya.

Everytime I see someone ask for a bolt on this site there is always someone who states used bolts are no good they are stretch bolts. I don't get it ? What did we do before they started remaking special bolts? I have been using bolts over for years. Stretch bolts are a bolt that requires a certain torque and then a specific turn amount afterwards . They are usually used on heads. Whats up with this buy new chinese junk issue on this site. If the bolt can be torqued to the required amount and it looks OK, use it over. You can see when a bolt has been over torqued just look at it.

I've got a bunch of the concentric washers wtih the nuts and bolts if you still need them so put me next in line.

Ken
Edison, NJ

I totally agree with Oldmanmopar........ my brother and I have been building car's for year's using the original fastener's and never had a problem. This include's bead blast cleaning, parkerizing, etc. I'm with the Oldman....... you can tell or diagnose when a bolt or nut, washer,or whatever has been stressed or damaged in any way. If it's on an engine, it sometime's is a different story, and it DOES PAY to by new.

Thanks to all who offered their assistance. You guys rock. I hope I can help out someone in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back