Looking for someone to rebuild the Upper and lower control arms, 70 Dart with factory disc brakes

-
If you have the tools to take the control arms off, you have the tools to replace the bushings.
Thanks, the truth is that I dont want to do it. I did the entire drivetrain, cooling, trans, rear end , wiring, shifter, exhaust etc., myself. I have always done things myself.
In 63 with a bad back, no jack/jackstand, no access to a lift , Rusty worn out tools, a strict homeowners association, etc.
I wont wont even entertain the notion of
Repeatedly moving under the car and back out. Not to mention the odd body angles needed to get it finished.

I can do that. $75/arm plus the bushings (either yours or I could pick them up) plus shipping both ways.
Jim please beware Jim this guy owes me a refund of $ 117 he promised to pay me on two different occasions and has not paid me yet so I would be aware

Jim please beware Jim this guy owes me a refund of $ 117 he promised to pay me on two different occasions and has not paid me yet so I would be aware
Jim Theres always 2 parts to a story. His slanted point of view is incorrect. He promised to pay me on several occasions, sent half the money in 3 months. Changed his mind and asked for an immediate refund. I Agreed to pay him monthly for 3 months, same as he did. I am late on the first installment. If you think there is a problem, ill send your fee up front.
Check his and mine seller review.
Thanks
Brooks

Jim Theres always 2 parts to a story. His slanted point of view is incorrect. He promised to pay me on several occasions, sent half the money in 3 months. Changed his mind and asked for an immediate refund. I Agreed to pay him monthly for 3 months, same as he did. I am late on the first installment. If you think there is a problem, ill send your fee up front.
Check his and mine seller review.
Thanks
Brooks
That will teach you not to give refunds ! Lol

That's enough fellas!

So it's ok for you to do it to others but when someone does it to you, you get your panties in a bunch??? :drama:

How does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine???

Jim Theres always 2 parts to a story. His slanted point of view is incorrect. He promised to pay me on several occasions, sent half the money in 3 months. Changed his mind and asked for an immediate refund. I Agreed to pay him monthly for 3 months, same as he did. I am late on the first installment.

How do you make a hormone???

Don't pay her.... :D

Its ok for someone to pay to have a service done that they could do themselves.
How many of you have a lawn service mow your grass ?

Last edited:

So it's ok for you to do it to others but when someone does it to you, you get your panties in a bunch??? :drama:

How does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine???

Put on some Big-boy pants and take it like a grown-up....

A ft of threaded rod , a few washers , nuts and some sockets of the right size will do it for the upper arm bushings .
Torch out the lower arm bushings the cut the remaining shells. Reinstall with above threaded rod .
Upper ball joint needs the correct socket or really big pipe wrench.

Oh ... you owned a lawn service ?
Yes 93-97. My neighbor. Who had many lawns in the neighboorhood, removed the safety catches on his Walker mower got his foot under deck and cut half his foot off. He was unable to continue because his balance was way off. I bought his accounts.Im a Fl native and thought nothing about being in the sun all day. One day I started Feeling bad and realize I wasnt sweating. The ER doctor said I was done mowing. Heat and cold injuries are cumulative.effect making the chance much greater for another. I was sorry to leave it I was making plenty of tax free cash.
Oh ... you owned a lawn service ?

Brooks seems like a stand-up guy. Watching his sale listing thread implode a little while back was entertaining (I mean this with a warm heart and no disrespect intended), but he made it right by giving all the stuff away for free. That says a lot about a guys character. I wouldn't think twice about dealing with him.:thumbsup:

-
Back