looking for the right intake for my 426 stroker

-
My father has the Kendig carb. The predecessor to the predator. It was a half baked idea. A ramp inside with a tube and an adjustable collar on the end of the tube. Open the throttle and the tube swings along the ramp. The farther along the ramp the farther the tube gets from the ramp the more fuel is allowed to enter the tube. Half baked.

called the shop that built the 46 and they say geometry on the valve train looks good , they said they spent a shiyload of time setting it up , i'll look at the b3 kit though see if it is needed . I don't plan on more than 6500 rpm , have the revlimiter set at 6400 just to be safe . where do i find this B-3 kit I'm new to this

LOL. If they didn't mill the stands and use offset shafts and blocks or the B3 system they didn't fix ****. Make SURE you call Mike at B3 and let him help you.

It's long past time for Chrysler guys to stop running screwed up rocker geometry. And a centered pattern doesn't mean a thing.

check the width of the pattern not centered as YR says
if you have both you got super lucky
guys used to SBC are used to be able to easily raise and lower their rocker pivot then get pushrods (one reason they make long studs)
still can't move to adjust for different rockers arm lengths- nor can mopar
but we can't move up or down either just shims usually does not work

-
Back