Lost my old buddy

-
Sorry for your loss. There's nothing better than a good dog. I have lost several pets over the years. Tore me up each time. I keep getting another pet because no matter how much it hurts, by not getting another dog, it's a life that could have been saved, instead of being put down at the pound. Jmo.

Sorry for your loss. Currently pet less put have had many dogs and cats, it is not easy to lose one.

Condolences. He sounds like a great dog. 20 years is a good long life. Remember all the good times. He will live on in your heart forever.

Steve

Another pic when he was 17 and still full of steam. He loved to go for long walks down the tracks just behind the house. We didn't need a poop bag on the tracks lol :)

Attachments

• Butler 2.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 40
Sorry for your loss! I've experienced the pain you are feeling first hand. I hope you can find some comfort in knowing that Butler had a very long and happy life. I also said I would never get another, but I think that the years of joy they bring you outweighs the sadness and sorrow that you feel when the inevitable happens. Its been just over 2 years since we said goodbye to our furry friend, and I feel like I'm almost ready to welcome another one into my life. I hope you will eventually feel the same way, as life is too short to live without the joy, happiness and unconditional love that a pet can give you!

RIP Butler

-
Back