Love each other

-
In the face of tragedy, you can always look back and be thankful for the time you had with your son, the things you learned with/from him, and the memories that can never be stolen from you. This will even make you more thankful for those that are still with you. Seek the Lord's strength and peace, and observe all that he has done and can do for you. My prayers are upholding you and your family. It sounds like God blessed you with a wonderful son, even for a short time. Thanks for being so forth coming, and reminding us of the blessings of those around us. I could keep on typing, but I think I'll go hug my kids before I slip away to work. God bless.-Dustin Shalz

My prayers go out to you and your family Scott.... I'm truely sorry for your loss. God be with you......and your family.

So sorry for your tragic loss my new friend. There are no answers now, but please feel also the love, and support from here and those around you. This won't remove your current pain and tears but you are and will not be forgotten. The spirit of friendship (however seperated by miles) and support are embraced around you. Just wish I could personally extend a handshake and an embrace of support to you. Words like this may seem empty at the moment, but they are truely sincere. - Jim

Man I know what you are talking about , I just cant imagine what you and your wife are going through. We all complain about stuff that is meaning less .

Today I sit here writing this letter to help all the people here to look arond and really appreciate the people around you,

These word that Mrmoparteck has given us has been put in my hart and is there to stay.I would like to have a coldone with you sir.

You and your family are in my family's thoughts and prayers. Being a father of three boys myself I cannot even begin to imagine losing one. You are in our prayers. Len

Mr&MRS.Mopartech
Jenny & Scott Preston
450 424 0445

My sincere condolences to you and your spouse. That has got to be the most difficult email you have ever written and I thank you for sharing - brings reality to the forefront real quick. Tomorrow is guaranteed to noone.

May God be with you now and always.
Leo and Linda Givens

Prayers from My family to Yours for your terrible loss! Our sincere condolences, If there is "ANYTHING" we can do to help just let me know!

Bobby Dodson And Family

[email protected] 281-354-4126

I am so sorry for your loss.I have three children myself and cant even imagine what you are going through.I will say a prayer for you and your family tonight..

Take care.
John

Words fail me. Thank you for the message, the reminder to appreciate that which I have.

I am sorry for you and your families loss.

I just don't know what else to say...

I am a 17 year old son to a mother and father who are still alive and in good health. I have a brother(19) and a sister(22) who are all in good health. I am blessed beyond belief, I dont understand it most of the time, I just know it to be true. I can only offer an apology, and even then, it is only that, an apology.. it does not bring your son back, and that really makes me sad =( I dont know what to say I guess, but I am a man of faith.. You have my prayers, if you ever need to talk just let me know.

Ryan

i am very sorry for your loss. no one should outlive their children. i could never imagine what you are going thru. your thoughts are very well spoken and hit me hard and sunk deep. i wish i had words that would brighten your day, but i don't. i lived in a snowy area for years and know what black ice is like first hand.SCARY.

Scott, Im very sorry to hear of your loss. If there is anything we can do to help you please let us know.

Just a couple of weeks ago my close friend Tom's children were in a car accident, the minivan was broadsided on a highway and rolled a couple of times, ending in a ditch. Nobody was seriously hurt, it's a miracle, someone should have been killed. I don't know why some are spared and others are not, but there is a bigger plan and one day we'll know what it is. Thinking of you here in Ottawa.

:angel5: I lift you and your family up in prayer. This is a hard thng to deal with I am sure. I had one die at birth, but I know it is not the same.

Thanks for the great words. I am now greatful for the friends and family I have. I also realize as I get older I can look forward to more deaths, it's part of life. It is still hard when you lose someone close to you. I know, I lost my mom 7 years ago, But I know I will see her again, and that gives me hope everyday.

Today is day three and its getting better,two Days of hell and the visting and the service is coming up.Saturday we have two visting sections and sunday the service.is it easy,NO ******* WAY,its the hardest thing I have every done in my life,and don,t want any body to do this.Every thingI have done in my life is ****,compared to this.You can win this or that,which I have done,go here or there,and do some thing that was not done before and seems great at the time,until you go through this,then it don,t mean crap and you don,t care about the throphies,the records,or that you may have been the first to do this or that.Seeing your family and freinds and your childrens freinds show up and I meen hundreds and hundreds of them showing up crying and barely walking is the eye opener to life.I walked into the garage and see all the mopar race parts and the cars that me and my sons love,75-100 hundred grands in cars/tools/parts,the house to go with it,and the toys at the country house,and would trader it in at a snap of the fingers to have him back in any way to say I love you just once.If this makes you stronger as a person,I am going to be one hell of a SOB after this.Today I took calls at home of parents reading the riot act to there kids and freinds and any one else that was in ear distance of them.The kids of today do not listen because the parents are not spending enough time reading the riot act or grabbing there son/daughter and showing the results of a simple 2 second bad judgement call,but the kids say we are super man/woman,nothing can stop us,YA RIGHT,come to my neck of the woods and see three other young adults splatterd like a bug and see if there stomachs can handle it and there minds,then we will see how super you are.I have to live with this until my time,but I will for the first time have the most awesome tattoo done on me of him and the things we did together and love every minute of it,and do not care what the wife or tom, dick and harry, say about and the cost is of no concern.I have to give you Sue,and MIDNIGHT Special a wine glass held high to the two of you for being there.You sue as a very close freind and to DAVE/midnight special for his call the other night on his dime and his insperation and time to a really no name person that he has never meet,some one put some thing in the jeans when they made david/midnightspecial and you sue.
Love always,
Scott&Jenny

Hello Scott,
I would say continue to let it out on this site.It has to be good for you to express your feelings and not keep them inside.We all will continue to be here with a ear or a shoulder to help you through this very difficult time.

You and Jenny take care.

hello scott and jenny
you both and the family of the others in the car are in our thoughts and prayers.

you both take care

austin and traci

Hi Scott,

Although I am relatively new compared to some members here we have talked briefly on the phone, my thoughts and sincerest condolences go out to you and your wife in your great time of need. I too have a 16 (superman son) and another child on the way. Your message really hit home to me as he is always getting ragged out for something by me sometimes worse then I should. I don't know how you had the strength to relay this message to us in your time of sorrow, but I thank you for it; as we don't realize at the time how quickly someone dear to us can be taken. I will keep you and Jenny in my thoughts and prayers to hopefully lighten your hearts during this time and the days ahead that can be tough, I am truly sorry for your loss Scott!

My dad called me two days ago to let me know he got his ride in an F-15 eagle. He has worked on them for all of his life, and I always thought he deserved to experience the plane in action. You woulda laughed if you heard him, sounded like a little kid. "No ryan, I cant even describe it in words, its like uh, a roller coaster times 1000! Have you ever felt 8 g's? Man it was unreal!" Made me so happy just to hear that he was happy. He kept worrying before the ride, saying he didnt wanna get sick or anything, and he was kinda scared.. all I could say was, you have earned this, please allow yourself to enjoy something just once, for all our sakes! heh.. I dont know if I have ever been so proud of my dad, Im not sure why, but I spent the entire day bragging about my dad, the coolest dad in the world, who got to ride in a jet plane and pull 8.5 G's in turns and even got to fly it for a while. Im sorry for making it so long and all, but my point is, your son was proud of you, they always are, and for you to have the courage, and just pure strength to come here and tell this.. this family(that is what we are right?), that you have lost something you cant replace. I admire that, and I am certain your son smiles down on you from heaven and says "Thats my dad, isnt he the coolest dad in the world?" Sorry again for it being so long..

Stay strong, hes watching.
Ryan

-
Back