Low cost bucket seat covers, untill i can afford to do it right.

-

chewy

Some old guy...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
New skins from legendary, seat pads, carpet backs, carpet, canvas, muslin and then to have the seats restored has a fairly hefty price tag for the household budget. Will be awhile to have the cash on hand todo it.

Try to find lowback bucket covers that look decent is a challenge as well.

I put some inexpensive highbacks in my 2010 ram to cover the cigarette holes left by its previous owner.
20230929_074518.jpg

They looked decent enough that I picked up a set ($50) for the dart and went after them with the scissors and a sewing machine. Maybe took an hour.
20230927_194201.jpg

Finally got around to installing them this week.
20230929_071619.jpg

They look a lot better than the taped up originals that are in there. Maybe by early spring I can get them done right.

I just bought some covers for my pickup, specially for my model and year, cause of the seatbelts integral with the seat. I haven't installed em yet. Weren't cheap, even from Amazon. (And I HATE to use amazon!)

I thought you were going to go with a couple Hulkamania shirts but that looks a lot better.

I thought you were going to go with a couple Hulkamania shirts but that looks a lot better.
For quite a few years I had an old black leather jacket draped over the seat-back on the driver's side to cover up the worn out side of it. A hulkmania shirt would have done similar.

-
Back