Machine gun exhaust tips

-

Big Green Duster

Reaction score
Anyone here running machine gun exhaust tips on their A body or any other car, or have pictures of some. Just curious how they would look compared to the other exhaust tips on a bodies.

best tips ever offered on a car.....Eh-VER!

1971-74 B-body 2-1/2" Long Style Slotted Exhaust Tips

machinegun.jpg

The auto industry is just now getting into styled, multi-layer exhaust tips.
At least just within the last 5 or so years.

Another case of Ma being WAY ahead of the times.

Where those offered from the factory?? Idk that I've ever seen them lol

Anyone here running machine gun exhaust tips on their A body or any other car, or have pictures of some. Just curious how they would look compared to the other exhaust tips on a bodies.

I can’t find it now but there was a pink 70-71 dart picture floating around the Internet for years that had those tips. They did an awesome job installing them too. They cut the balance and put an eye brow like thing over them. Looked factory if you did t know better.

That's probably why iv never noticed them I have never had a b body as much as I love road runners and the like iv never really looked closely at them. The only b body that really got my attention was the early furys and gtxs

Ok now that I see them on a car yes I have seen them before. I just didnt know the name of them!

Probably the coolest exhaust tips ever offered! Mopar rules!

whoever ran and/or staffed the "accessory" department was a genius.

those work of art tips

factory automatic ratchet shifters with a catchy name

manual shifters with pistol grips

the best and most functional/ergonomic steering wheel for a decade

wheels that incorporate an optical illusion

pop-up forced air doors

cassette recorders

whoever ran and/or staffed the "accessory" department was a genius.

those work of art tips

factory automatic ratchet shifters with a catchy name

manual shifters with pistol grips

the best and most functional/ergonomic steering wheel for a decade

wheels that incorporate an optical illusion

pop-up forced air doors

cassette recorders
They smoked some good stuff back then! How about all the psychedelic ads?

IMO the rectangular tips have the sound.
turn-downs make her a lil quieter at WOT. That's kindof important if you have a dual 3inch system, and can't control your right foot. The more power you have, the harder it becomes..... People say they can hear me leaving town for 5 minutes, and that's cooking at 60mph. That's all I'd do going to work in those days when she was my DD.
I only have a bit over 400hp, and I don't think I could afford a summer with much more power.

-
Back