Made in the USA

-
Try the 577.
I get years out of them at work.
And then years at home for working around the house.
Heavy use.
I get two pair every few years and rotate them on a daily bases at work.

Ordered a a pair of Ely
Thanks. I just went online and ordered a pair of Ely Cattleman jeans.

These came in the mail today. Fit and feel is good. As a matter of fact, good enough I ordered two more pair. With the the discount, no sales tax, and free shipping, total for two pair=$37.49. Made in USA!!!!

Made in USA Carpenter Denim Jean

We just spent $800 on flooring for our kitchen. Budget facelift with new floors and cabinets.

The Speedmaster/Procomp Chi-Com cheap vinyl planks were $1.38 sq. ft on sale....the USA Mohawk brand was $1.88 sq. ft. regular price. Thicker wear layer, thicker base and no underlayment needed. All said and done we paid about $80.00 more for a better product.

My dirt late model motor is being assembled with all USA parts.

While it's almost impossible not to buy Chinese (great food rotten parts) sometimes you can.

I take pride in the American worker. I prefer to give my friends and neighbors, no matter how distant they are, the business when possible.

Maybe some folks will now see how dangerous it can be to deal with the 3rd world countries.

Last edited:
My portion of the economic stimulus is paying a local small business to paint my car.

I finally fond someone to do it for less than 5K.

Stay tuned for results.

Hey go-fish -
I agree with your post 100%. I always do my best to source USA-mfg. parts.
If you're going to buy TTI headers, try to purchase them at either the Spring Fling or Fall Fling events. TTI is always in attendance and usually runs a 'show special' discount.
In your post you mentioned "right here in SoCal"...where in SoCal?
Was going to buy Doug's headers for my Dart a couple of years ago. They looked great and I THOUGHT they were 100% made in America. I couldn't find a set anywhere, everything was on backorder so I looked at TTI. The TTIs were also difficult to find but Mancini had a set on the shelf. They weren't the shiny almost chrome finish the Doug's had but the dull silver ceramic coat. I had to pay a premium price for them ($950.00 plus tax) but I needed them as my engine was almost ready. I am glad to see that this worked out better than I expected as now I find out that the Doug's are welded up in Mexico. I also bought the American made Edelbrock heads and Airgap intake. I try to buy USA when possible.

China has always supplied the world with great products. For example,
The black molding Drywall
The poison pet food.
All the fine crap the call replacement parts and tools and on and on.
Now the Virus..
Well I remember the old battle cry from the 70s.
Buy American.
We failed as a whole.
Now might be a good time to re-group and make a come back .
Please add to the list of bad junk they send over here.

Im not sure on the steel but these were laser cut in the USA. Set of B body disc brake adapter brackets.

IMG-20200403-WA0003.jpg

China has always supplied the world with great products. For example,
The black molding Drywall
The poison pet food.
All the fine crap the call replacement parts and tools and on and on.
Now the Virus..
Well I remember the old battle cry from the 70s.
Buy American.
We failed as a whole.
Now might be a good time to re-group and make a come back .
Please add to the list of bad junk they send over here.
The toys with lead paint

chinese toys lead paint - Google Search

My son is a recent convert to the 'buy made in the USA', even if it costs more...now, to find something that is...

:usflag:I have always tried to buy American.After looking for Gloves & dust masks & seeing how much came from china, i will most definitely look harder for Made in the USA products. made me mad to see everything was made elsewhere. I think this issue will wake up most of us. And all of the Mopar Brotherhood:usflag:

I just bought a new pair of shoes yesterday. I have plantar fasciitis really bad so I cannot cheap out. I ended up getting New Balance, which was about 25 bucks more than all the rest in their class, but they are made in USA. They feel great too.

-
Back