Magnum intake drilling plate project

-
That's your phone plan. It'll call anywhere, you just don't want the long distance fees...
It's my phone plan all right I tried to call that number in Canada and it says my phone service does not work in Canada.

Here is the guy's name and address and phone number see if you can get ahold of him I've already tried I'm no longer going to try again thank you very much bye.

@Chris506
Chris Cameron
53 Vail Street
Moncton NB E1A 3L2
Canada

902-301-9769 phone

Maybe a call to his job will help.

read the hole thread,..thay tried that and i think he no longer dose business as M6 electric...

I don't know, but I read all the way back to page 6 before I posted, and I just searched the thread now and didn't see anything with info about his job or trying to contact him there. Could have missed it I guess.

there were pics of his office and sign and all,..really sux one asshole mess up a good deal for everybody else...DWB
I don't know, but I read all the way back to page 6 before I posted, and I just searched the thread now and didn't see anything with info about his job or trying to contact him there. Could have missed it I guess.

You rolled the dice and came up craps. The guys a lowlife thieving pile of you know what. It should teach you a lesson in life.

Yup.
1686059407807.png

Yall remember somewhere in this thread he actually said something about selling them in a really sarcastic way. I don't think he was bein sarcastic.

You rolled the dice and came up craps. The guys a lowlife thieving pile of you know what. It should teach you a lesson in life.
A really great lesson in life would be for him to be found and his *** beat. And told until he gets those plates shipped every time he gets found he gets his *** beat. That's the kind of life lesson a thiefing piece of crap needs.
Not suck it up buttercup you got screwed. That's BS.
Kick the thief's *** that's the lesson that should be learned here.
I believe you should turn the other cheek so you can beat it with the ball bat too. I may be 69 years old and poor health but believe me if that piece of s*** was standing here, me and my little ball bat would teach him one of life's lessons. Do I fear jail yeah right.

Last edited:
He's still around and active online. LinkedIn gives you alerts when someone views your profile.

Screenshot_20230613-215457~2.jpg

Does anyone know if a reverse jig exists to drill for a magnum style intake to be installed on an la style head? Want to install trick flows on a magnum block with a Mopar m1 2bbl magnum intake. Was thinking if not I can maybe use a spare magnum kegger intake as a jig but not sure how I would keep it in place while drilling...

Does anyone know if a reverse jig exists to drill for a magnum style intake to be installed on an la style head? Want to install trick flows on a magnum block with a Mopar m1 2bbl magnum intake. Was thinking if not I can maybe use a spare magnum kegger intake as a jig but not sure how I would keep it in place while drilling...
What about buying a single plane that available (Trick Flow) and using a 4 to 2bbl adapter?
@Siciliano15 , don't take what I type below personally because you're new here. For the good of the community here, it would be the best way to operate a tool-sharing system.

At one point I was trying to just buy it from him and get it back into circulation and ONLY lend it to members who have at least a YEAR and MANY posts, aka "Well known Members". Everyone is flaming this guy from Canada but remember, someone who was trusted with it, from here, LOANED it to someone with a single digit post count and had just joined FABO! That guy needs every bit of heat that the Canadian is getting.

I definitely understand about lending to someone with one post. That's crazy that the guy won't give the jig back it's like he has a lack of humanity and courtesy for his fellow mopar people.

I would use the intake you said but it's for a 2002 Dakota 5.9 with the factory fuel injection so I need to use the magnum intake which has the injector bosses already.

-
Back