Magnum intake drilling plate project

-
How big of a bolt are you using to bolt the intake to the head?
Really like your sleeve idea.
Thanks, I did some thinking before starting the project and I wanted a way to keep the drill bit and tap straight. I found using the burr first before putting the plate on helps start the bit easier. The stock bolt is 3/8ths.

I finally got the plates back in my possession! I know that I haven't been on here for a week or two but I know there was only gonna be more trash talk so I didn't even bother till I got the plates back. Whos the next in line? I can mail them end of this week.

I finally got the plates back in my possession! I know that I haven't been on here for a week or two but I know there was only gonna be more trash talk so I didn't even bother till I got the plates back. Whos the next in line? I can mail them end of this week.
I'll donate $20 on the shipping.

Ill head to the post office this week and get a estimate on the shipping cost. I'll wait for him to message me his address

Come on, man.
You've had my address since the 16th of August. The 28th you said you had them "all packaged up and ready to ship" and would be getting the quote.
Doesn't Canada Post have a website?

Come on, man.
You've had my address since the 16th of August. The 28th you said you had them "all packaged up and ready to ship" and would be getting the quote.
Dragging the feet again, dgas attitude

I think you know the answer lol. Shipping quotes are easy as f**k
With the amount of bs, there should be no ship quote, just ship the damned thing AND provide a tracking number...
Come on, man.

@Chris506 take the package (it's already "all packaged up and ready to ship") to a business near you that has a Purolator account. Have that business send it to me, in Canada, no border crossing involved, I'll provide that company my Purolator account # and have it sent collect to me.

2 PM attempts to @Chris506, no response. Last on site Aug 29. @Cornernfool , who may be the member that sent the plates to Chris506, has not responded and has not been on since Aug 22.
I think it's over.

2 PM attempts to @Chris506, no response. Last on site Aug 29. @Cornernfool , who may be the member that sent the plates to Chris506, has not responded and has not been on since Aug 22.
I think it's over.
Interesting that they were both last seen on November 24th... unless that's some anomily from a software update or sumptin..

If you want to write him or go visit him here is his address.

@Chris506
Chris Cameron
53 Vail Street
Moncton NB E1A 3L2
Canada

902-301-9769 phone

Last edited:
-
Back