Man Hides 10 inch handgun in his Bottom

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
How the heck is this even possible? MMG
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo3cP4GyAGI"]Man hides 38 caliber pistol up him Rectum in jail - YouTube[/ame]

Nasty. It's over for him, he'll never be able to live this down. Was the gun loaded?

over ? guess again those guys rule the jails , how else do you think they get cash ,dope and cell phones in there ? Knew a gal in the 70's whose oldest brother did a big stretch {pun intended} up here in Canada when he finally started getting week end furloughs he was taking back 1/2 a pound of weed and a couple of ounces of peruvian marching powder in his "suitcase" .He finished his time{intentionaly maxed out} with no worries .

Im calling bs on this 1. Either they screwed up and didn't check him, or its not his. If they did a strip search, im sure they would have found something. Now I'm not saying this is a conspiracy against anybody, just somebody not doing their job and allowed this to get in and now lets cover it up.

Just showed this to the wife, she wants to know how he got it up his arse where they could not see it???

Here's a photo of the guy, in the jail, during the cavity search. It must have been up there real deep. :D MMG

Attachments

• Frog.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 506
Check out the guys expression at 1:26 in the video... Love the editing:D

Im calling bs on this 1. Either they screwed up and didn't check him, or its not his. If they did a strip search, im sure they would have found something. Now I'm not saying this is a conspiracy against anybody, just somebody not doing their job and allowed this to get in and now lets cover it up.

I too have a hard time believing this. If they did a proper strip search there must have been some evidence of "irritation" or blood.

Man thats just not right in so many ways !
Who carries a 10" barrel 38 cal in the 21 century anyways ?
Good News .. he was voted queen of cell block 6 this week !
You know he liked if next time dumbass is arrested hes got a 12" 44 mag stuffed up there !
Sometimes it better if some gangsters get a real job !

The ultimate anti-prison rape device! Though that recoil make actually be worse then the act it's designed to prevent.:tongue9::sign10::butthead:

Or the fact that he is in jail to begin with. :D

True, but I've gone to jail for breaking up a fight because the police at "figure out" what happened, even though 30+ other people were telling them I didn't do anything wrong. I was released within a few hours though. Guess it depends on the reason you ended up in there. His case...well you've already said it.

-
Back