Mancini Racing

-

66VALIANT

Reaction score
Anyone ever do buisness with these guys i dont really know anyone who has they have a kit that has a cam valve springs pushrods retainers and clips and lifters for 314.00 bucks are these guys good is this a good deal its mopar cam and valve spirngs and lifters the other stuff is comp cam parts, what do you guys think

I think you should surf the web for a better deal and compare. It is not easy finding a packaged kit for starters and parts seperate can run up a bill faster. Jegs and sumitt have similar deals.

I have delt with them before and they have been very good to me, totallly stand up.
They will be geting my biz again.

I have bought quite a bit from them with no problems whatsoever. They are easy to deal with on returns as well.

I`ve dealt with Mancini and they always seem to be on par with most of the other big performance stores. They know their Mopars so I`m sure they`ve grouped compatible parts. You can usually save some money buying parts grouped like that, ($314.00 sounds pretty good) and if you need them... then why not?

Mancini is great! Ordered from the before and a pleasure to deal with. They are highly recommened in my book!

Thanks guys i have heard theyve been around awhile but wanted to check b 4 i got screwed or somethin thanks again

I always try to purchase from Mancini. Ask for Wes and you can get a discount, not much but it at least will cover the shipping.

Also, they will mix an match parts in a kit for you. I purchased a rebuild kit for my 360 from them and had them substiture KB107 pistons for the kit pistons. I figured they would charge the difference between the individual cost of the kit and KB's addtional but it actually cheaper.

Mancini is the best! I deal with a guy named Art. He's very knowledgeable and eager to help me out. I bought the same cam kit you're talking about. Purple Shaft cam. I got the stock 340. Mopar Per. lifters, comp springs and retainers and pushrods. great deal. I shop with them first before any one else.

- Stu

I've never had a problem with any order from them, regardless of who answers. Very highly recommended from me.

I'm afraid I'll jinx them, but I never had a problem either !

Bought from them on their online catolog, never a problem. I bought a timing chain tensioner at the Chrysler Classic in Norwalk and they knocked $5.00 off.

I bought a comp cams K kit from these guys, Fast Engine Parts (Maddog Racing) in Florida. Got the cam (480 lift 280 dur) lifters, springs, retainers, keepers, and a double roller chain set $329. I have also bought from Mancini never a problem.

Mancini are A1, service and delivery is excellent and always well packaged parts.

My first source for parts and I usually get delivery within ten days!

I have not tried other outlets for a couple of years now as I am a happy Mancini customer!

Steve.

66VALIANT said:
Anyone ever do buisness with these guys i dont really know anyone who has they have a kit that has a cam valve springs pushrods retainers and clips and lifters for 314.00 bucks are these guys good is this a good deal its mopar cam and valve spirngs and lifters the other stuff is comp cam parts, what do you guys think

Uh...yeah. Those guys are the real deal, racing Mopars since the 60's. Dan Mancini was, I believe, one of the original Ramchargers race team. He was also involved in Chrysler sponsored street racing on Woodward in the 60's. I used to go there to buy Mopar parts when I lived in Michigan. Highly reputable, every guy working there is a real mopar nut.

Mancini's is a great resource of info and advise. Sales and customer service are top notch, never a problem.

I've delt with them for 10 yrs now, and are vary pleased with them. When it came to performance parts for my 340 almost everything came from them , expect for my intake, carbs and breather and they were from Koller Dodge. Which I thought went out of business, but my latest Mopar Muscles Mag. has an ad by them.

I'm sorry the intake came from PAW.

Lee

Koller is back but not selling restoration parts like they used to. It's a shame because about ten years ago they had more parts than Year One.

-
Back