MASTER CYLINDER

-
And yes, I ditched off the original distribution block. Was not a proportioning valve, just a distribution block. So I coupled the rear together and installed a T for the fronts

No, I doubt you have air in the calipers, if the bleeders are at the top. If there is air,it is most likely trapped in or near the C-valve.Especially if you have looped the lines down where I can't see them. Loops can make trouble.
The pedal ratio will be fine.
I doubt very much that the rear w/c's are an issue. I would get some fluid out to the rear, and then concentrate on getting the fronts bugged out.
So I coupled the rear together and installed a T for the fronts
Now why would you do that? The Willwood P-valve has dual outlets to the front wheels. I assume you plugged the unused one, but I bet you didn't bleed it.

Oh dear, I just noticed we have two fellows posting here, and now I am all mixed up. Sorry Jayzac, I will have to review my helps and try to unravel this mystery.OK so it looks like we are ok on the posts. So Pyro if you havemore trouble perhaps it would be better to start a new thread, and this can be continued there.
Sorry Jayzak

Last edited:
I used the T because I had installed all stock brake lines that came from inline tube. So I put the T where they came together at the original distribution block. I did plug the un used one, and you're right, I did not bleed it.

Last edited:
Ok, line lock in, brakes bled, all good!!
A little embarrassed, plumbing was bad. Occurs razor says if one problem has multiple solutions, the easiest fix is probably the correct one! Well, I'm the weak link in the chain! Had the rear port plugged, was feeding front and rear both fed from the front!
All good now! AJ, thanks for the picture you sent, as soon as I saw it, the light bulb went off!!! Alignment Monday, and on the road!!

-
Back