Maxi is in the Hospital......

-
Good news for sure. :cheers:

But when I read that Maxi chewed part of her pad off....... well something totally different popped into my head. :angry7: :toothy10:

Wylde1.

I knew she could do it on her own.That's great news Joe,I'll bet ya that limp even goes away.Here's some sunshine for ya...............

sunshine.jpg

sunshine.jpg

Thanks Again,
Ramcharger Joe[/QUOTE]

That's great news RJ!!
Sad about the gone frisbee days but still good times ahead!:cheers:

Vinnie had to give up skate boarding after he tore his ligament. To this day he can't see onwe without going nuts trying to get to it to ride!!

Good Luck!8)

Great news about Maxi, Joe!!! Sure glad to hear she's on her way back to almost as good as new.

:thumbup: Great news about Maxi. Thanks for the update :-D and yes, pups are very resilient and prone to adapt.

My pups say hello :grommit: :hello2:

That's what we needed to hear Joe. :)

Thanks Ax!

Thank you for this good update news Joe :cheers:I am so happy to hear this good news for Maxi's and your sake this morning :happy10:
I logged on this morning and this thread was at the top, had me worried :bootysha: :-D
Treva just walked in the living room and I told her the good news, She put a early bird smile on when I told her.
It sure is funny how good news like this can make the beginning of a new day feel good to wake up to :happy10: Mornings are a little tuff on me but this morning my spirit's are glowing with happiness
I raise my cup of Joe "coffee''in the air to all three of you this morning.
Your Arkansas folk's Mike and Treva :happy10::happy10:

Here's raising a big mug of coffee to you and Treva!

Glad to hear she is doing better Joe.

Thanks 340!

Good news for sure. :cheers:

But when I read that Maxi chewed part of her pad off....... well something totally different popped into my head. :angry7: :toothy10:

Wylde1.

Lol! Yea, that would be quite the visual. Fine, I'll start calling her by her real name, Maximus. :read2:

That is good news! :cheers:

Thanks Longgone!

I knew she could do it on her own.That's great news Joe,I'll bet ya that limp even goes away.Here's some sunshine for ya...............

View attachment 151592

Thanks Dave!

that is great news....

Yes it is and thank you very, very much. 8)

That's great news RJ!!
Sad about the gone frisbee days but still good times ahead!:cheers:

Vinnie had to give up skate boarding after he tore his ligament. To this day he can't see onwe without going nuts trying to get to it to ride!!

Good Luck!8)

Sorry to hear about Vinnie. He's such a cool looking Rott too. 8)

Great news about Maxi, Joe!!! Sure glad to hear she's on her way back to almost as good as new.

Thanks OC!

:thumbup: Great news about Maxi. Thanks for the update :-D and yes, pups are very resilient and prone to adapt.

My pups say hello :grommit: :hello2:

Merlin and Maximus say "Woof!". :cheers:

Here's a quick vid I posted of Maximus being her ornery self this morning. :) I have a longer one that shows her gait and running around but I'm having trouble trying to upload it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26QSR4AChAo"]YouTube- RottiesPlaying3.AVI[/ame]

Looks like that Mutt's totally in love with you Joe, what a character.:cheers:

She's a trip Terry. 8)

I finally got that other vid up. :) I just noticed Merlin peeing on her head, lol.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCId0pbqizE"]YouTube- RottiesPlaying1.wmv[/ame]

looks like she is getting around just fine. she also looks happy as could be.:cheers: soon as my 3 heard the barking they took off out the door barking.....

looks like she is getting around just fine. she also looks happy as could be.:cheers: soon as my 3 heard the barking they took off out the door barking.....

Intruder alert! lol! :cheers:

Here they are getting wild at about 1:35 on the vid:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQAQZbi4B7o"]YouTube- RottiesPlaying2.wmv[/ame]

She looks like she's doing great Joe, it looks like she's running around like nothing ever happened, that is great to see :cheers:

Buddy is having a fit :toothy10: He is talking and looking at me :toothy7::dontknow::shock::dontknow: Where the heck are they at and looked outside jumping from window to window :blob:and Boogy is still barking
I had to turn it down :lol:
Maxi and Merlin sure put a grin on my face I can't get rid of
I will get one of Buddy tomorrow, its to dark outside for my camera
I think I want a cold beer know :thumleft:
Thank you Joe:happy10::toothy2:

no reaction that time, they are too busy sleeping:toothy10:

Whoever came up with the term "Working Like a Dog" got it all wrong... :-D

She looks like she's doing great Joe, it looks like she's running around like nothing ever happened, that is great to see :cheers:

She looks pretty good when she's got a purpose but she limps around when she's in slow mode. It's still a great improvement though. :cheers:

Great to see the pups having fun!

Thanks scamp360! It's why I have dogs.....to remind me that life isn't all work.

Buddy is having a fit :toothy10: He is talking and looking at me :toothy7::dontknow::shock::dontknow: Where the heck are they at and looked outside jumping from window to window :blob:and Boogy is still barking
I had to turn it down :lol:
Maxi and Merlin sure put a grin on my face I can't get rid of
I will get one of Buddy tomorrow, its to dark outside for my camera
I think I want a cold beer know :thumleft:
Thank you Joe:happy10::toothy2:

LMAO! Good to hear I got some reactions from our 4 legged members here. 8) Boy that cold beer sounds good. I just pulled the rear leaves out of the Jeep to add a leaf and some Bilstein shocks. This suspension stuff is hard work but it's the work week so no beer for me. :) Enjoy one for me.

-
Back