McCail's V.P.!

-
Let me get this straight.

A teenage girl who is a private citizen gets knocked up and it is news but when the middle aged president of the United States cheated on his wife with a girl that was almost young enough to qualify for a child molestation charge, got caught, LIED, and then said he "misled" us, it is his "personal sex life".

Or has everyone forgotten about Chandra Levee and her lover Gary Conditt who just may have been the one who murdered her!!

It aint safe to be a young girl around a democrat. Maybe that is why they are upset this teen girl is pregnant and they couldnt get her first?

Democrats and their justifications. You gotta love it.
I know what ya mean, kinda like its not safe for a young boy to be around to be around a republican senator or congressman.

I know what ya mean, kinda like its not safe for a young boy to be around to be around a republican senator or congressman.

You mean like Barney "male prostitution ring in my house" Frank?

You mean like Barney "male prostitution ring in my house" Frank?

Ahh you beat me to it!!! LOL

And I left out Ted "women first" Kennedy!

Democrats have a LONG history of victimizing women.

And where are all the "I am woman, hear me roar" democrats supporting Sarah Palin? I actually heard her being attacked for being goal driven! WHAT??? I havent heard HILLARY being attacked for the same thing!

I was wrong. When this was first announced, I thought McCain had lost his mind. Actually, he was very smart. The dems cant attack her for being a successful woman without looking like hypocrites and they cant confront her because she is smart enough to shut them down! I LOVE IT!!!

HAHAHAHA. Nothing to that but unsubstantiated claims. Now, with democrats, you have Mel Reynolds, Gerry Studds, Wayne Hays, Fred Richmond, Brock Adams, Barney Frank, and Gus Savage, who were all proven to have had, admitted having, or were convicted of having, improper sexual contact with various people, mostly minors, many of whom were male. Sorry, media slurs against Republicans pale in comparison to the truth about democrats.

HAHAHAHA. Nothing to that but unsubstantiated claims. Now, with democrats, you have Mel Reynolds, Gerry Studds, Wayne Hays, Fred Richmond, Brock Adams, Barney Frank, and Gus Savage, who were all proven to have had, admitted having, or were convicted of having, improper sexual contact with various people, mostly minors, many of whom were male. Sorry, media slurs against Republicans pale in comparison to the truth about democrats.

you forgot about Slick Willy!

I will stand with the hunters and bikers!

01010901020501030220080814e4c6a25fe185ea8a5a000880.jpg

Well, only news I have to report is that her dad drove a '68 valiant 2 dr. post back in the early days when she was a child.
Still, she does not get my vote.

Here is something to chew on

http://boortz.com/nuze/index.html

BILL CLINTON IN THE NEWS

Bill Clinton has been making the rounds lately. Two comments that I want to bring to your attention.

First, Clinton actually defended John McCain's decision to suspend his campaign until a resolution is reached on the financial crisis. Even Clinton points out that John McCain didn't do this because he is "scared," which is what a lot of fellow Democrats were saying. Clinton reminds us that it was John McCain who was asking for more debates, town hall events, and Barack Obama is the one that refused ... probably because the Obama campaign has yet to figure out a way for Obama to use a teleprompter during a town hall meeting. I still think that this is a silly campaign move. But we'll see if it pays off for him.

Bill Clinton also said that the Democrats aren't entirely blameless for our current financial situation ... Nancy Pelosi, are you listening? He said that Democrat should have highlighted the problems with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and "tried more aggressively to regulate derivatives." He even somewhat acknowledged the "possible danger" in his administration's policy of pressing Fannie Mae, the mortgage company, to lower its credit standards for lower- and middle-income families seeking homes.

-
Back