Me and momma's new kid

-

newby

Reaction score
All our kids are moved out and our last dog of 10 years past away 6 months ago. So we figured what the hell.

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 370
  • 008.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 368
We pick her up next weekend. Really looking forward to it. She's a Shar-Pei Pitbull mix,1st out of the gate of 9.

Having owned a Shar/Pit mix before; you are in for an AMAZING dog! Gonna eat you out of house and home,but never a better companion! Awesome dog:cheers:

Glad your getting a new partner... Hope y'all have many years of fun together..

Having owned a Shar/Pit mix before; you are in for an AMAZING dog! Gonna eat you out of house and home,but never a better companion! Awesome dog:cheers:
Our last dog was a pure bread Shar-Pei and it was amazing. Was a rescue dog , it had a bit of an attitude but that aside what a personality.I was a little leary of the pitbull bread but after doing a bunch of research and talking to some current owners ,my concerns were quickly put to rest.

Besides the one Shar/Pit mix we had,my family has only had pitts going back a few generations. They are the best family dog you can get,and get a bad rap. Anyone who blindly thinks pitts are bad dogs,obviously have no clue about animals. Hell you could train a poodle to be a killer too.Pitts are very strong,but if raised right,you will not find another dog with a kinder heart. They are great with kids.

Congratz on the new poopshooter! They're so damn cute as puppies.

I wish you all many happy years together. :)

They will fill every day with joy!! or hart brake newby :glasses7:
just like a family member :D
reminds me of the day I brought Buddy home.
keep us update and enjoy your new family member :cheers:
I think I made it 4 months with out a friend when I lost Socket..
Buddy at 9 weeks old 2 years ago :D

Attachments

• THIS%2520IS%2520BUDDY%2520MY%2520NEW%2520BUD%2520030.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 286
They will fill every day with joy!! or hart brake newby :glasses7:
just like a family member :D
reminds me of the day I brought Buddy home.
keep us update and enjoy your new family member :cheers:
I think I made it 4 months with out a friend when I lost Socket..
Buddy at 9 weeks old 2 years ago :D
Memike great looking boxer ,will keep you guys posted. The wife and I are really looking forward to training the newest member. We love our kids but as far as understanding does and do'nts with dogs they really didn't get it.
Rosie will be in touch. (I lost the name battle)

Memike great looking boxer ,will keep you guys posted. The wife and I are really looking forward to training the newest member. We love our kids but as far as understanding does and do'nts with dogs they really didn't get it.
Rosie will be in touch. (I lost the name battle)
Rosie is a great name :happy8: and thank you, Buddy is a great friend :glasses7:
feed them 2 times a day and one time a day after 1 year old is what I have learned :happy8:

Attachments

• Picture 090.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 299
My bro in law has had both Shar-pei (I call them sharpee like the marker) and pit bull. They are good family pets. He did have one sharpee that he had to return to be put down because it had a bad skin condition. It was sad.

Mixed breed mutts are cool because sometimes they get the best of both breeds mixed into one. We once had a Dalmatian/English Setter mix and that turned out to be my dad's favorite dog. We used to bring him to the Mopar Nats back in the mid/late 80's if anyone remembers him from them. He had a huge black patch mark around his right eye like the little rascal's dog. He loved everybody and we didn't even need to leash him, he would follow us around at the nats. He loved to ride in cars, a true car enthusiast's dog.

Yeah this time we're really going to try for the perfect dog for us. With it just being the wife and I now we can focus all our efforts on proper training of our new puppy.

Nice little surprise from the breeder, we got to bring her home a bit early. Looks pretty content, guess I'm a little bias though. Ain't she cute!:cheers:

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 215
  • 003.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 226
  • 001.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 209
Man she's a bundle of energy when she's energized.

Attachments

• 8wks3.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 175
  • apr1,12.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 174
  • apr1,12a.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 178
  • apr1,12e.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 180
That is one pretty pup you got there. The pic of it looking up at you, those eyes, and those ears. I can't help but saw awwww.

-
Back