Meet n' Greet at Monster Mopar Weekend

-
I couldn't find the FABO tent. I walked the swap/show car area twice. Maybe I showed up too early on Saturday and too late on Sunday?? I dunno. I did try.

There was a tent in front of the for a Bodies sign. I can see missing that how did you miss Tony's beautiful car?

Your sign was to far in back of your tent . But i found it. Nice cars by the way .Sorry i did not put my challenger in with you folks

Your sign was to far in back of your tent . But i found it. Nice cars by the way .Sorry i did not put my challenger in with you folks

I put the banner back there in case we needed the space for members cars
to park. Next year I'll try to have it up front next to the road. Sorry the
other folks couldn't find us. I'll also have a sign in book for everyone
so we know who found us.

This will be the updated map for next year.

Tony

Attachments

• NewMap (Medium).jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 241
We're finally home and back to warm weather LOL :D

I did see Tony's car...so I was very close! Oh well. I'm just blind I guess.

Funny story for 'ya dustergal........j-miller and I were cruisin' the pits in his Demon on the way to the autocross area. We saw a green A-Body that looked like yours with a lady who had red hair. I yelled out "what color are your fingernails?" LOL. She said they weren't painted, so I knew it wasn't you :smile:

I did see Tony's car...so I was very close! Oh well. I'm just blind I guess.

Yep, you were close!

The FABO canopy was right behind the 'Cuda unless it was Sat. evening
when you came by. We took it down because of the wind. The FABO
meet-n-greet area is always right behind the car.

Funny story for 'ya dustergal........j-miller and I were cruisin' the pits in his Demon on the way to the autocross area. We saw a green A-Body that looked like yours with a lady who had red hair. I yelled out "what color are your fingernails?" LOL. She said they weren't painted, so I knew it wasn't you :smile:
We went by there later on and seen it was a green demon and not a duster.

John, Glad to hear you made it home safely and thanks soooo much for letting me drive your very gorgeous Demon......I was honored :D

John and I went to the autocross area for awhile and took a couple rides around the track.......:burnout:

Attachments

• Sept 2012 290 (Small).jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 210
  • Sept 2012 292 (Small).jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 222
It rained so hard we couldn't see to drive coming out of Indy
a while ago. We had some small hail also. Looks like we left
in the nick of time. Kegan71 called and said the pits were
flooded and the hail looked like snow.

Oh well, see ya tomorrow:glasses7:

The hail must had been coming down pretty hard Friday evening. I only saw the damage on my trailer just today in the sunlight. One side took the brunt of it and all dented up. I guess the dents will show up better on a black trailer than white.

LOL!! That's funny stuff.

I was in the pits all three day's looking for Dustergal--I found several green dusters but no red heads with painted fingernails--Where were you parked???? OH unless your part of plum crazy racing then I know who you are!!!!! Steve

The hail must had been coming down pretty hard Friday evening. I only saw the damage on my trailer just today in the sunlight. One side took the brunt of it and all dented up. I guess the dents will show up better on a black trailer than white.

Wow.........sorry to hear about your trailer and good job on pulling the Demon inside before the hail :thumbup:. Better the trailer than the car getting damaged for sure!!

We were following Tony and driving back to our hotel when all hell broke loose. Thank goodness I had morning duty driving thru the fog and darkness. I was happy to not be drivin' in that crap :wack:

When the hail started hitting the Cuda, I was :cussing:, but we drove thru it pretty quickly. Nothing like the pics that Kegan posted :shock:

Attachments

• Sept 2012 308 (Small).jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 200
  • Sept 2012 311 (Small).jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 214
I was in the pits all three day's looking for Dustergal--I found several green dusters but no red heads with painted fingernails--Where were you parked???? OH unless your part of plum crazy racing then I know who you are!!!!! Steve

I wasn't right in the pit area but off the road leading to the autocross track. Pit area was pretty flooded when we pulled in early Saturday morning and that was the driest spot I could find.

-
Back