Meet the Beast!! 10's on 5k???

-
This site offers the blue forum for all out, the joke/funny section, and a thread called Hot Mopar Babes where those types of pictures are welcome. I just don't think topless women belong in my family project thread. :)
You my see her in that section jokes and funny stuff now , for everyone else she’s pretty :thankyou:

Yup trying to be a funny guy ...epic fail :( like spending 5000 $ -1300 purchase price to make a 4000 lb truck go 10s :eek:

10's on 5k.. flat out ain't happenin...
Not even close...
You will enjoy your truck..
You will enjoy the time with your family..
But not even close....
It's all these wild accusation threads that you start and they always twist and turn into someday down the road... If they don't end up falling off the radar totally...:rolleyes:.. don't worry just give it a couple of years and we'll all forget about this just like somebody else I know that made a wild accusation and didn't follow through...
I'm not saying your not going to work diligently on this truck and take it to the track.. I am saying it's not doing 10's on 5k and that's a totally ridiculous accusation to hook people into banter...
I could have seen a 5k budget for one of your Dusters, but not a truck your family is in love with...
Not hatin, just a voice of reason....:popcorn:...

318willrun, I am for ya..they got this pig of the truck down the strip, but for over 5k budget....

farmtruck.png

318willrun, I am for ya..they got this pig of the truck down the strip, but for over 5k budget....

View attachment 1715467142
I haven't had cable in a few years but I remember watching an episode where they went to look at the new motor for that truck and it was well in excess of a thousand horsepower with nitrous LOL..
I remember reading or hearing something about 13 second passes with that truck..
The gatekeeper LOL..

10's on 5k.. flat out ain't happenin...
Not even close...
You will enjoy your truck..
You will enjoy the time with your family..
But not even close....
It's all these wild accusation threads that you start and they always twist and turn into someday down the road... If they don't end up falling off the radar totally...:rolleyes:.. don't worry just give it a couple of years and we'll all forget about this just like somebody else I know that made a wild accusation and didn't follow through...
I'm not saying your not going to work diligently on this truck and take it to the track.. I am saying it's not doing 10's on 5k and that's a totally ridiculous accusation to hook people into banter...
I could have seen a 5k budget for one of your Dusters, but not a truck your family is in love with...
Not hatin, just a voice of reason....:popcorn:...
*accusation means you accuse somebody of doing something, usually something already done. The only one accusing anyone of anything is you accusing me of starting banter. So just for the record, it's you accusing somebody, not me.

Last edited:
Good looking engine you have there and the budget, WOW !
The budget was actually not that bad but that included the nitrous kit.
I bought quality parts that can be used on other engines, the 318 is just a test bed until I build a really stout engine out of one of the 340’s I have.

*accusation means you accuse somebody of doing something, usually something already done. The only one accusing anyone of anything is you accusing me of starting banter. So just for the record, it's you accusing somebody, not me.
Good Lord word games now this is a good diversion:thumbsup:...

Good Lord word games now this is a good diversion:thumbsup:...
  • ??? you used the word first about 2 or 3 times and I'm playing word games??? LOL.
  • I'm diverting??? I didn't tell you to post using simple english out of context

View attachment 1715467174 Here’s your next challenge. My buddy Michael Beard puts this race on.
This is what I had in mind from the beginning for one of these wild claiming threads LOL... The oval track used to have a class like this where you couldn't spend over $1,000 on the car.. and at the end of the race you could purchase the winning car for $1,000 minus things like the race see the battery and like the fuel cell or something..

Wild claims there you go..
The simple reason why I started a new thread so I can get the progress and story line out or up to date before a couple of good people show up and make it about them and derail into next year.... LOL. I see quickly you want to maroon me to an island and take over the thread. mutiny :D LOL

• Read this thread. Did I accuse anyone of anything? NO
  • Read your post 81, did you accuse anyone of anything? yes - me of starting banter
Yep I admit it I accuse you of starting banter now breakout the tar and Feathers LOL..

Did I say you accuse somebody of something? Oh wait a minute there's more words in my mouth that I have to defend...

Did I say you accuse somebody of something? Oh wait a minute there's more words in my mouth that I have to defend...
YES! you said it in post 81, I start all these accusation threads. I asked who am I accusing of what??? I feel like I'm on a Trump trial.. :D

The simple reason why I started a new thread so I can get the progress and story line out or up to date before a couple of good people show up and make it about them and derail into next year.... LOL. I see quickly you want to maroon me to an island and take over the thread. mutiny :D LOL
I tried to get back to the reality part of making this go tens on 5K and then you go into about how your family won't let you cut it up and then it just kind of fizzled from there.. this isn't about me or anything I'm doing... This is about you and you're completely unrealistic plan which naturally will bring the banter which you thrive on and if it wasn't for me keeping it going you would have nothing to talk about...

YES! you said it in post 81, I start all these accusation threads. I asked who am I accusing of what??? I feel like I'm on a Trump trial.. :D
And I said okay you have to get into word games so I retracted the accusation accusation LOL and changed it to wild claims so everyone from here on forward can go back and insert wild claim where accusation was...

Maybe you could start another thread of another thread of another thread of another thread of another thread of another thread that will actually have a realistic plan....

I tried to get back to the reality part of making this go tens on 5K and then you go into about how your family won't let you cut it up and then it just kind of fizzled from there.. this isn't about me or anything I'm doing... This is about you and you're completely unrealistic plan which naturally will bring the banter which you thrive on and if it wasn't for me keeping it going you would have nothing to talk about...
I have zero problem with anyone saying this truck will never go 10's. I have no issues with them saying it won't even go 13's. But if you are saying I start threads just to start banter, now we lose about 3 pages, then somebody else jumps in, gets mad, fights start, and then it's lost. Time and time again.

-
Back