Meet the Beast!! 10's on 5k???

-
Ok back half it 33/15 then get a nibbler remove all un wanted sheet metal make a 1000 hp and go 10s

Doesn't that DEA testing crap stop this year? I know Washington got rid of that nightmare this year.
Washington always had a 25-year law anyways and now any vehicle that's a 1995 or newer has catastrophic converters and check engine lights and stuff like that so there's self regulated.. likely 95% of the cars that came through Washington DEQ hours were passing anyways.. in Oregon if your car is a 1975 or newer and has to pass DEQ so they have 20 years of older cars trying to pass DEQ... Are still finding a way to make money off of it...

what realistic goal shall we discuss then? You tell me? 11's?
I think there's a couple of factors here that are going to have to be discussed or a real reality discussion.. so according to how comfortable you want to make it to drive one hour each way to the track would start to determine a realistic et goal.. I'm speaking of number one creature comfort and how much of a "diet" that will be on and gears..

I think there's a couple of factors here that are going to have to be discussed or a real reality discussion.. so according to how comfortable you want to make it to drive one hour each way to the track would start to determine a realistic et goal.. I'm speaking of number one creature comfort and how much of a "diet" that will be on and gears..
5:13 gears and take 2hrs to get there

7.9 /12.32
and we'll be happy with whatever we get. We thought the truck was cool, but we fully understand the added challenge the truck brings. I 100% believe without doubt, a 3k lbs car would have ran 10.9. We aren't changing the goal because of the truck, but again, we'll be happy wherever we end up.

and we'll be happy with whatever we get. We thought the truck was cool, but we fully understand the added challenge the truck brings. I 100% believe without doubt, a 3k lbs car would have ran 10.9. We aren't changing the goal because of the truck, but again, we'll be happy wherever we end up.
We’re with you just a little fun ,no harm I hope :poke:

My plan is to do more to this than I would be comfortable doing with a Duster, thus the reason for a "cheap vehicle". But we'll see. Some of my family have a "like" for it, and might oppose to much Sawzall :D
We’re with you just a little fun ,no harm I hope :poke:
Fun discussion! Not offended at all.... :)

Pull the 318, install a nice stock stroke or Stroker 360 (408), hit it with nitrous to get as close to your 10.99 goal as you can, remove nitrous and drive the hell out of it.

Pull the 318, install a nice stock stroke or Stroker 360 (408), hit it with nitrous to get as close to your 10.99 goal as you can, remove nitrous and drive the hell out of it.
see post 954 on the other thread... LOL same holds true over on this thread. We were really close to pulling the trigger on a twin turbo build, in fact, I had the components picked out and it would have been cheaper than a big block build. But, were going BB.

You are correct , chop it up for sure ! No body’s gonna cry over a #matching 80s pu your plan is solid ,only one concern please do not weld the spiders it’s a big no no any good race track tech will pick up on it . If you run a spool you need aftermarket axles .easy catch for the tech guy .

This honestly came from the field on a farm. I think "seed truck" would be a perfect fit for this on my u-tube, but I don't want to steal from j par Farm truck is taken to, and lead sled has been worn out. I think I'll just stick with Drag Truck :)

Also just put nitrous on it LOL.. :rolleyes: you're going to find out...

This honestly came from the field on a farm. I think "seed truck" would be a perfect fit for this on my u-tube, but I don't want to steal from j par Farm truck is taken to, and lead sled has been worn out. I think I'll just stick with Drag Truck :)
DREAM WEAVER!!!...

You should run 10.99 without the NOS. that's just my opinion
Well that's another subject totally...
I think with your family involved and everybody falling in love with it the novelty of this truck doing any kind of serious track ET is fading fast...

Well that's another subject totally...
I think with your family involved and everybody falling in love with it the novelty of this truck doing any kind of serious track ET is fading fast...
I seriously doubt it sees the big block this year. That's why for a side jaunt we are going to upgrade the small block a little and maybe go 14's. Just a little more fun short term that way.

-
Back