-

HemiDenny

HDK Suspension
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Announcement and Invite to FABO members for the
2013 Mopar Nationals and 2013 Chryslers at Carlisle

Mopar Nats 2013

Several of us FABO members are renting a 40 x 40 pole tent (room for about maybe 5 or 6 inside the tent plus space for another 19-20 outside) located in the fun field area next to the staging lanes. We plan on using this area to showcase our A-bodies as well as a meet and greet for FABO members. As in the past,
on a smaller scale, we will have refreshments on hand and all the bench racing and BS
that you can stand. If you have ever fought for a space to park in the fun field side @ the NATs, this 3-day "reserved parking" with your A-body buddies, providing shelter (leave your Easy-up at home) from the heat and weather could be just what you need.

Currently, we have 8 A-bodies committed to joining us with room for another 12. I am
asking for a paltry $40 per car (total for the three days) to help defray the costs. The
only other fee is your standard entry fee to the Mopar Nats people.

First come...first served.

Carlisle 2013

We also have rented a small club tent near the Midway for the Mopar event @ Carslisle.
Smaller scale, but we have room for several (up to 6 or 7) FABO guests to join us....no
fee, just bring your Mopar

E-mail me if interested in joining us,
[email protected]

I don't think my dart will be in the show this year but I will be there for sure and I will be stopping by the tent.

I don't think my dart will be in the show this year but I will be there for sure and I will be stopping by the tent.

denny, i would like to park my old beat up red duster undre your tent where do i send the money

Attachments

• IMG_0339.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_0332.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 386
Can we use FABO as the car club on the Carlisle entry forms?

I will be there in the Africa heat looking for parts. Will stop in to say hi and stand in the shade. Can't miss Carlisle...

Can we use FABO as the car club on the Carlisle entry forms?

When I registered for Carlisle FABO wasn't on the list but there is a way to have them add it to the club list. I just didn't look into it and selected moparts.

I'll be stopping by. I registered as bringing a '69 Bcuda, which one i'll bring I don't know yet???

July 12, 13 and 14. It was so hot last year we brought a kiddie inflatable pool and filled it full of water and ice. Sat there in the shade with my feet in it and survived the heat, LOL.

July 12, 13 and 14. It was so hot last year we brought a kiddie inflatable pool and filled it full of water and ice. Sat there in the shade with my feet in it and survived the heat, LOL.

we tried that at Indy one year but sat in it to keep cool....but the water keep turning yellow, figured someone was possibly dumping stale beer in it...HemiMark said that's what it tasted like anyways......

can't be that hot two years in a row.....I hope

I remember that hot year at the Nat's in Indy when Denny had that
wading pool. We filled it with water and ice and were cool and happy.

I still can't believe that we all drank beer all day and not one single
person had to pee.

I'll be there Sat., not sure yet if i'll have my Duster in the show this year.

I remember that hot year at the Nat's in Indy when Denny had that
wading pool. We filled it with water and ice and were cool and happy.

I still can't believe that we all drank beer all day and not one single
person had to pee.

sure was hot that year....I think that water temp was something like 98.6*.....amazing with all that ice!

Sounds like a great plan Denny. I hosted a meet and greet at our small and hard to find vendor spot at the Nats last year. Quite a few of us were there and all had a good time. It is so much fun to meet people you know from here and can put a face with a name. Let me know if I can help. tmm

hope you join us.

I'll be sure to keep and eye out for you guys, i'll let you know if i enter the Duster this year when it gets closer.
I'll be in Carlisle the end of the month for the Spring swap meet, hoping to pick up a set of 15X8 steelies.

-
Back