Mega-Millions is now a Billion!

-
I find it strange that people will line up around the corner and buy tickets when the first prize is a billion dollars, but don't bother when the prize is a paltry 30 million.
It's like it's not worth their effort and investment to win 30 million, but it's well worth it to win a billion.
Statistically, you have a better chance to win the lower prize as well.
Psychiatrists must have a field day with that kind of logic!

I find it strange that people will line up around the corner and buy tickets when the first prize is a billion dollars, but don't bother when the prize is a paltry 30 million.
It's like it's not worth their effort and investment to win 30 million, but it's well worth it to win a billion.
Statistically, you have a better chance to win the lower prize as well.
Psychiatrists must have a field day with that kind of logic!
I'm one of those that do that. To me it's because the odds of winning are so small, it isn't worth it. If I'm gonna fantasize, lets make it a HHUUGGEE fantasy. LOL

at age 65, I am still a lottery virgin, and unless God himself tells me to go buy a ticket; I will remain so.

me too, well sorta. I havent ever bought any myself. I do chip in the office pool when it comes around for a couple reasons

1) those SOB's will win without me and then I'd be the last left at work cleaning up their mess
2) now its guaranteed they wont win ;-) They can fix their own mess.

Well cong

Well congrats I didn’t win crap. Lol
Very sorry looks like I spoke too soon. The group I was in, we won $34 off the 1.6 Billion drawing. So now we have $34 into the power ball drawing to night

That's what I was thinking,
If I win, I'll give every FABO member $1000.00
Wait, how many members are there?

You mis-spoke; now you are committed. I'll be applying for more memberships here shortly, I could use 6 of 'em; 1 for me and 5 for a friend.

Edit
OOps I forgot the LOL,again

Last edited:
-
Back