Mega's just another 1969 BB Dart build.

-
Great progress. Where'd all your pics go?

Looks like it's coming together nicely.... what's next?

I' waiting for my back ordered wheels to shorten the rear end properly, need to modify the headers to fit properly. The list never ends it seems.

Hood mounted and it fit pretty good, marked the location, now I need to install some flush Mount hood pins, take it back off and prep for paint.

Attachments

• IMG_00000043.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 516
  • IMG_00000045.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 505
  • IMG_00000040.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 505
So a lightweight application for a racecar then..will it see much street time?

Another question. How much? His website only says ask for a quote.. seeing how it's chromoly tube it cant be cheap.At least strength wise it should be fine!

Another question. How much? His website only says ask for a quote.. seeing how it's chromoly tube it cant be cheap.At least strength wise it should be fine!

Bob will build you anything you want, anywhere from a Chromoly Coil over conversion kit which bolts to a stock mopar k frame $1650.00 to a Chromoly tube K frames (front steer) kit which has everything and uses stock mopar spindles $3700.00. I bought what I needed as I had new upper arms, coil overs, brakes,etc already.What Bob is offering is a custom application that fits your oil pan and your particular application. This is not a mail order wharehouse deal. So it cost more.

It doesn't matter who's stuff you use it's not cheap by any means once you have all the parts needed.

Cheap and Mopar dont belong togethe,lol.About the best you can hope for is to use as much stock stuff as possible..

Installed the k frame today, steering rack, k frame, lower arms and adjustable strut rods weigh in around 50lbs. Beautiful welds and sure a nice piece which bolted in with no problems. Now I'm worried about my oil pan clearance lol as this sits up so nice.

Oh my ,that is low! A friend had a 70 340 Dart,and his girlfriend drove it about 40 mph over some railroad tracks. By by oil pan...,about the same pan too.

-
Back