members creditability

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparraceman

Reaction score
i want to put a post on here about ROB MILLS Rob is a mopar guy who enjoys the sport . he doesnt always have the money to buy the things ne needs , so he is a payment guy .he just pick up the $500 dollar worth of parts he had paid for ,traveled to ohio to get them. your not going to get your money right away ,but you will get it, as soon as he has it . thanks

I'm gonna have to put my boots on for this one.... :rolleyes:
wmsmiley-****-hits-the-fan.gif

A Big Boy 68 good guy thread....
laugh2.gif

:popcorn:

Why ? I'm glad you had good dealing with Bob, some haven't so opinions vary.
I've never dealt with Bob so I have no opinion.
There have been many threads on here defending or defaming him.
So why start another thread to drag this man through the mud, you are not going to change anyone's opinion either way.
In life it's a man's choice to take his own chance, not anyone else.

I'm all for helping a fellow Mopar guy out.
Good story.
What's Rob Mills screen name?

ME: "Sure you can make payments. You can use up 10 years making payments if you want. Meanwhile, if I get another interested party, it's sold. I'll send back your payments less postage and service fee"

........Well not really but I simply don't have the headroom for this kind of stuff. I'm fairly poor, but I don't expect people to sit around waiting, either.

I guess if you're trying to run a business, or make a few bucks, I can see that.
But for a guy just letting some extra stuff go, it's alot different.

Well RRR, there are others on this site I have taken payments from. And I have held parts for guys that didn’t have the coin to buy it now. I have never been screwed over by these guys. Not even from the guys that I have sent parts to and paid the shipping out of my own pocket while waiting for payment. Oh yes there is one that I sent a fuel cap adaptor to. But I have been screwed over by some well know members that I never would of thought would of screwed me over. Just lately I have need called an enabler for taking payments. Kim

I got banned for 2 years from this forum, my IP was blocked, All it took was a scammer to cry to Joey that I had threatened him. The threat was I told the scammer I would follow him to hell and back to get my money or parts.As it turned out, run a background check found out he had a record that covered 2sheets,an outstanding warrant for fraud.If I can do this,I feel like Joey and administrators has the same ability to do some kind of check before banning one member on another members word. Yes it takes time,but this forum could turn into a Craigslist scammer paradise if you don't watch.

Last edited:
Well RRR, there are others on this site I have taken payments from. And I have held parts for guys that didn’t have the coin to buy it now. I have never been screwed over by these guys. Not even from the guys that I have sent parts to and paid the shipping out of my own pocket while waiting for payment. Oh yes there is one that I sent a fuel cap adaptor to. But I have been screwed over by some well know members that I never would of thought would of screwed me over. Just lately I have need called an enabler for taking payments. Kim
I wasn't making judgments either way. In fact, I like Bob. He's a likable guy. I was posting information is all. If people read that thread objectively, they will see that Bob did make that deal good, by sending the parts to me, so that I could make the repair for Chris and send him the now good sure grip unit, so Bob did make that deal good, ultimately.

Sold a car once on a payment plan....didnt go well. Not for me. You know what has payment plans now...PAYPAL! You get (most of the) money up front- you send the part, they take the payments....IIRC its up to 4.

I got banned for 2 years from this forum, my IP was blocked, All it took was a scammer to cry to Joey that I had threatened him. The threat was I told the scammer I would follow him to hell and back to get my money or parts.As it turned out, run a background check found out he had a record that covered 2sheets,an outstanding warrant for fraud.If I can do this,I feel like Joey and administrators has the same ability to do some kind of check before banning one member on another members word. Yes it takes time,but this forum could turn into a Craigslist scammer paradise if you don't watch.

Whoa.
Which Joey we talking about here?

I can speak from direct dealings with this POS. I have held parts till he got his disability check in only for him to have a Family emergency and back out, twice or promise you to pay you when his hunch back brother straightens up. I lost a sale held a part for him from another member only to have him back out. So I put him on my ignore list. Now the only time I have to hear about him is in a case like this. But I feel I should make other members at least be on their guard when dealing with him.

No payment, no ship. No problems......
No payment plans ether.

When I told him no payment plans, save your money and lay in full, he got pissy with me and immediately called me greedy. I don’t know how I qualify for greedy when I’m not interested in being a bank so he (a total stranger) can make payments.

i want to put a post on here about ROB MILLS Rob is a mopar guy who enjoys the sport . he doesnt always have the money to buy the things ne needs , so he is a payment guy .he just pick up the $500 dollar worth of parts he had paid for ,traveled to ohio to get them. your not going to get your money right away ,but you will get it, as soon as he has it . thanks
Glad to hear he didn’t screw you over like a good many here. When I was a MOD here a while back, half of my messages were ether complaints on Mr. Mills or Mr. Mills complaining about those who complained about him.

Count yourself as luck and know your being played as a sucker. This post is proof he con’d you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back