Members

-
55,000 but how many have gone to that big swap meet in the sky?

I've joined twice. The first time was when i read about FABO after seeing a feature car in a magazine. The owner of the car was the founder. Was it a black 2nd gen Barracuda in Tennessee?
Anyway, it was slow and not much action so I forgot about it. Then rejoined again so scratch one from the total.

Our members who have gone to the big Mopar house are listed as Legendary members if the passing is known about.

I am using an iPad and therefore I am not using a mouse. I touch my logo and I see my join date and FABO Gold Member but I don’t see my member number anywhere.
A little help FABO brothers and sisters, please?

I am using an iPad and therefore I am not using a mouse. I touch my logo and I see my join date and FABO Gold Member but I don’t see my member number anywhere.
A little help FABO brothers and sisters, please?

You can see your member number on an iPhone or iPad by holding your finger on your name, then an address comes up like “https:.... blah, blah...... Your number is at the end of that address.

EEDCB6AD-7A30-4372-AD45-19D8534037C1.png

55,000 but how many have gone to that big swap meet in the sky?

I've joined twice. The first time was when i read about FABO after seeing a feature car in a magazine. The owner of the car was the founder. Was it a black 2nd gen Barracuda in Tennessee?
Anyway, it was slow and not much action so I forgot about it. Then rejoined again so scratch one from the total.

Sadly we have lost many great members....holes were left behind with them gone and you could say the site here changed a little without them....I miss several of them :(

56,697 here. I read a lot on here, but don’t post much. But really we see the same 100 or so people. Where’s the rest of these 56k Abody owners?

23556 here and i never knew that till today.

10 years this year.....dang, a lot of memories and i have bought a lot of cars from other members and probably 10 sheds worth the parts.

I know that my cell phone will be blowing up with questions about exhaust manifolds after I'm laying in my grave!!!!!!!!!!!!

12347 for me if I read correctly. Have learned something new each time I visit. Have sold quite a few parts and have met some great people here. Thanks FABO!

I'm #39,837. A LOT later than most but I joined when I got my Dart as my very first car 6 years ago. This forum is a wealth of knowledge, and I hope to one day be as helpful as most of you!

-
Back