MeMike & Mopar Muscle

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I just contacted Randy over at Mopar Muscle detailing the basics of this story and I included links to the threads. Let's cross our fingers....

Mike, I don't know what to say. The picture of you sitting the the car, wiping your eyes, is one of the most moving things I've seen in a while. God Bless you and I hope you enjoy countless miles of pure bliss!

Vicki sure looks like a sweet little ride. :cheers:

Fastback that was a good thing you just did. Yes it would be great if they did a story on it. It would show others what a great site we have here. And how people will pitch in and help another member. It have been a heartwarming thread to read.

I just feel like a total **** for not being involved in the purchase.....
finger020.gif

My appoligies to Mike! Hopefully we'll get this published.

Good morning John
Quote Vicki sure looks like a sweet little ride.
She sure is !! and thank you for your help and influence and friend ship.
I like how the name Vicki sounds.I never thought of a short name like that.
I am needing to start working on these drum's that Sticks and Strings
delivered to me, But that will come later.
Yep A band member and a Sweet A body in 40 hours.
I have allot to post John , But I seen yours and had to thank you and see if you knew about the band thing,
My life is spinning in ciircle's.

LIFE 1473.jpg

I share John's feeelings. Wish I could have been a help in this. And many other things in life, but the cards weren't stacked well enough for me.
Best of luck and many happy miles with it MeMike.

John, class move my man. Class move.

Mike I sent a letter to the editor of Mopar Action about this story. We'll see who picks it up. Hope I wasn't being to bold and not ask you first.
Blessings Bruce

I didn't ask either, I just did it. Hopefully we'll get some good press for all the fantastic, generous people we have here...

You guys are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just feel like a total **** for not being involved in the purchase.....
finger020.gif

My appoligies to Mike! Hopefully we'll get this published.

But if it gets published...that would be priceless...even just trying to get Mopar Muscle to do a story is worth that alone.

Mike I sent a letter to the editor of Mopar Action about this story. We'll see who picks it up. Hope I wasn't being to bold and not ask you first.
Blessings Bruce

not at all bud, :happy10:

But if it gets published...that would be priceless...even just trying to get Mopar Muscle to do a story is worth that alone.

Well said , :cheers:

Sorry so short in my post:clock:

Those of you that didn't get involved, you can get involved in the next one...don't worry.

You may want to contact Hank (username) who is a moparts member.
He is editor in chief of cardomain.com and a great Mopar guy too.
Rob Einaudi is his real name.
I know he will jump all over this, tell him I sent ya.

Happy for you Memike, but I have to admit my funds are extremely low as I have been dumping every spare cent into my barracuda after a five year dead halt so I had to sit this one out as parts are so freaking expensive for Mopars and five teenage girls tend to get very costly too.

I hope to be able to be part of the next one though.

John.

Does anybody know the guys at Mopar Enthusiast Magazine? They are still in their infancy as a publication and this would be a great article for them.

The latest edition of Mopar Muscle has a feature on a 73 Cuda that was restored as a surprise for a soldier, by a web forum. Cuda-Challenger.com if I remember right. I think our story ranks right there with it.

Does anybody know the guys at Mopar Enthusiast Magazine? They are still in their infancy as a publication and this would be a great article for them.
I saw something about a change in the Editor position at Mopar Enthusiast just in the past week or so - I'll try and find it.

I do! And just yesterday I sent him a message to call me. I haven't heard back from him yet (so maybe that change in editor status is true?). I'll keep you all posted.

It would be an honor to be the author of this story regardless of which magazine(s) pick it up and yeah, I'm volunteering. :-D It's the least I could do for my friend and customer.

If Mopar Muscle doesn’t publish something on The Story, they are worse off than I thought.

If Mopar Enthusiast doesn’t “call” the CudaChick, they are nuts. ;-)
Or mis-named.

And if this project wasn’t Mopar-in-“ACTION”, I don’t know what is.

But the important thing is that Mike has a neat car and Victoria (?) has a good home.

I hate also that I missed this. I was outside working on mine installing the motor and not checking in like I usually do. But I do remember telling Mike in his thread that if anyone can get you a mopar if would be FABO because we live and breath mopar.

Yeah when I saw Mike sitting in Vicki man I felt different. I haven't felt that way in a while. I can't explain it but it felt good. Thanks Mike and others.

Despite three phone messages and two PMs, I haven't heard anything back from the Mopar Enthusiast staff yet. I guess my acquaintance isn't the editor anymore. :-(

Has this write-up idea just fallen through the cracks??? I find it hard to believe not a single Mopar magazine is interested in this fantastic story.

-
Back