Men and Cookies

-
Wow Leanna, you really went crazy there. The FABO is one giant kick *** cookie!

BTW, if you see a blue monster trying to break in, it's only me...

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_02 Dec. 22 07.18.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 187
wow!!!!! those LOOK GREAT!!!! i love the barracuda cookie!!! that made me laugh out loud!!!

wow!!!!! those LOOK GREAT!!!! i love the barracuda cookie!!! that made me laugh out loud!!!

Thank you James! I'm glad somebody besides StrokerScamp knew what it was ... some of the comments I've gotten on FaceBook are hilarious.

Leanna Lynn Johnson
Some of you know I bake some SERIOUS amounts of Christmas cookies every year (it's a family tradition). Had a little fun last night with the Sugar Cookies ... figured I'd share one for dessert with your lunch. Merry Christmas everybody!

Shawn Wiegel Is that a gumby Cookie?

Heather Keay Babecki looks like a shark.

Rob Merritt It's a barracuda.

Heather Keay Babecki Ahhh Of course!

Shawn Wiegel Did she wreck it? lol

Chuck Bollinger Barracuda :) good job, Merry Christmas Leanna, and Happy New Year :)

Christopher Kernion in her color no less!

Leanna Lynn Johnson Geez, I'm just gonna take it off and let ya'll find your own dessert LMAO

Shawn Wiegel Merry christmas Cudachic!

Heather Keay Babecki Owwww I had a nibble already. to late to take it back.

Kathy Defeo Nice Barracuda! lol

Mike Hansen It'll never run...

Leanna Lynn Johnson Mike, you're killin me here. But you forgot the first four words to that old familiar sentence ..........

Chuck Bollinger I am sure its delicious ::)))

Mike Hansen I guess old age has set in... What first four words (I've said a lot of **** in my life, ya know...)...

Leanna Lynn Johnson Ohhhh for like 12 years I heard that sentence every time you saw Slimer. "That piece o'**** will never run." I don't care how old I get, I'll never forget that one. You were one of my main inspirations to getting it done. One of these days you'll get a ride in it too ...

Marc Antony Curtis I would like to eat it...but it does look like a dead lizard! lol

Mike Hansen Glad I could be of cervix... I am here to motivate people to do the improbable... Git 'er done ;o)

William Ertz i think its cool

Max Heim That is a Slimer Green Barracuda!

Boyd Fiedler That thing got a HEMI in it? LOL!

Chuck Bollinger You need to bake more often Leanne, really generated some interest here :) lol, when i first saw it, i thought it was powder coated ::)))) lol

Chuck Bollinger Does the winner here get to eat your cookie ? ::))) lol

Brian Seltzer · Friends with Mike Hansen
Mike, Looks like a sick *****. LOL

Jeff Alter O....at first I thought it was a booger...now I see its a Barracuda in the Limelight...

Jason Binger Looks like baby **** [thinking I need one less friend here]

Joe Roberts HAHAHA, wish I was there for the creative cookie making! That's awesome!!

Tim Moller Sorry girl...that's one I think I would need to throw back! What kind of icing is that anyway?

Cool Barracuda cookie....;<) Actually they are all cool and I want some pecan fudge. Captian Kirk "Scotty, beam some pecan fudge to Stillwater Oklahoma."

Merry Christmas Leanna,

some-of-the-coolest-hippie-van-ilustrations9.jpg

Good idea!! Great timing because I haven't made the sugar cookies yet. I'll try and work one in. The wheelstander logo car may be a tough one to pull off. Billy always makes a couple x-rated ones so he can't give me any grief over a FABO cookie. LOL!

x rated. you mean like this? Or maybe they are demonstrating a wrestling move.

Attachments

• gingerbreaddoggiestyle.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 172
x rated. you mean like this? Or maybe they are demonstrating a wrestling move.

Keep in mind that "sexual harrassment" is simply an issue of mind over matter...

If SHE doesn't MIND, it doesn't MATTER.... :D

OMG Leanna would you marry me. I don't care that all that sugar and chocolate and cream cheeze you bake with would cause me to sieze up like a crusty old ford windsor. I'd go out a happy man and did I mention I'm rich, nudge nudge. :glasses7: That's right I'll have a Canadian wife and an American wife, hey if the mormons can do it so can I. (for those about to flip out and shout racism, I used to be mormon so I can joke about them).:blob::blob:

Merry Christmas Leanna and to all you other members have a Happy, Safe, Weigh Scale Spiltting, Head Ache Free, New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

OMG Leanna would you marry me. I don't care that all that sugar and chocolate and cream cheeze you bake with would cause me to sieze up like a crusty old ford windsor. I'd go out a happy man and did I mention I'm rich, nudge nudge. :glasses7: That's right I'll have a Canadian wife and an American wife, hey if the mormons can do it so can I. (for those about to flip out and shout racism, I used to be mormon so I can joke about them).:blob::blob:

Merry Christmas Leanna and to all you other members have a Happy, Safe, Weigh Scale Spiltting, Head Ache Free, New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Well Terry, you already got the garter. I guess the rest is a matter of time. :-D

Love ya muahhhhhhhhhhhh

When shipping baked goods, if you wrap them in foil and use plain popped pop corn for packing they arrive like they are just cool from the oven! I received a loaf of home made whole wheat bread that way and it barely got unwrapped before it began to dissapear!:blob: You can test this out on some you send to me!!!!!:lol:

Just a reminder for ya Lena.

I opened this thread & thought "Hey I'm not really too far away, I could drive there!"...
then I noticed the pics were from 3 years ago - now I'm sad!

I guess I'll go make my bride some peanut butter cookies.

Merry Christmas!

-
Back