METALLICA concert!!

-

metallidart

member me?
Reaction score
Not that too many of you care, but I am going to see Metallica, along with Gojira and Lamb of God tomorrow in Cleveland. This is the 8th time I've seen Metallica, and I'm getting pretty darned excited. 11 rows from the floor, close to center stage, isn't too bad either. Its my girlfriends first Metallica show, and I can't wait!! I had to tell someone.

Scream until you lose yer voice.... then scream some more. Enjoy the show. Take some pics. Last Metallica concert I went to was for the "Load" album. It's been awhile for me.

Wylde1

I think DRENO went last week end :cheers:, Yes enjoy and get a few pictures to share with us8)
And like you say "happiness as the moral purpose of your life"
Have a great time and enjoy life as it comes to you.:cheers:

I was sorely disappointed when I saw them a few years ago. They looked like a group of guys just going through the motions. Godsmack opened up for them and were much more entertaining. Anyway, I hope you and your girl have fun.

I wanted to go see them until I heard the entire album. I thought it sucked. If they were doing there old stuff, like pre Garage Inc. I'd go.

Gonna see metallica in toronto on the 27th! it will be my first time and im flipin stoked! death magnetic was a great come back album, and i even liked saint anger...its the garage inc and load era that sucked...the best metallica album was the first one ever...kill em all!

Have fun man!

Thanks guys!! I'll post some pics asap! At least, I'm gonna try. I'll at least have some from my cell phone. I love the fact that they play everything from the first album to the last, they are awesome live!! I'm sure my voice will be gone until at least Saturday lol. The first time I saw them was in spring of 97' (my senior year lol) and they blew me away live. Inspired me to learn to play guitar!

Dodgedifferent2, thats an awesome way to get tickets! I wasn't going to go to this one, but my impulsive ebay buying got the best of me.

memike, you summed up my goal in life perfect!

Wylde1 and all you other guys that want to see them again, I suggest you do it!! They aren't getting any younger. The next time around I am going to let my son experience them. Btw, Wylde1, I really, really wanna see BLS someday.

amen brother I'll be there too section 126 row 1 killer seats (im told)this will be my 17th show!!!!! enjoy your night and your *** kicking from METALLICA!!!!!!!!!!! :love7::love7::love7::love7::love7:

78kitcar, maybe I'll see you there! That would be a sweet place to meet another FABO member. My seats are a little off from center stage (I just checked them out again) but the are section 123 Row 11! Seats 18 and 19 if you feel like wandering around! Hope you enjoy your night as well, and with Metallica, its ALWAYS an *** kicking!

Hmm, my 58 year old butt scored some of the first AC/DC tickets here in Jax, FL , playing at the end of this month. A once in a lifetime to watch Angus sweat in person, lol. And they sell beer.
I haven't been to a concert since the early 80's probably ,BTO. I hate driving and traffic, but AC/DC only happens once, in a lifetime- I can't believe they even booked this town.

I was just telling my GF the other day how I'd like to see AC/DC someday. I wanted to go the last time they were around my area, but the tickets were really expensive. Kinda kicking myself now, tho!

Saw them on last Monday. They were great!:cheers:pyrotechnics and laser show,they can really rock the joint.The two warmup bands ,I'm afraid are not my thing.Metallica played for 2hr 15 min.,that's pretty good compared to some bands.Enjoy the show.8)

Metallica always has pyro 90% of the time.Some times it small but something for the fire freaks!!!

Saw them on the Master of Puppets, And Justice for All, and Load Tours. They have never diappointed me live !!!!

Have Fun !!!

-
Back