Monster Mopar Weekend @ Indianapolis

-
I work 2nd shift try to spend time on the computer
to settle down so it's bedtime

I will be there Friday-Sunday .......hope to catch up with some of you guys. I will be staying in Avon ( I believe thats it ) anyway its just south of the track 8 mile or so.

Gates open at 08:00 a.m. and the show car judging starts at 12:00 noon
so I will need to be there prior to the noon time to get the 'Cuda detailed

I'm thing we should leave around 07:30 a.m. ....or sometime before 08:00 a.m.

Someone throw out some numbers if this doesn't work.

Oh well,
If I can get ABB to go, I think we'll just end up shooting up 74. It's closer for us. We'll be sitting at the gate by 8Am Sat morning.
Looking foward to seeing everyone there.
John.

You should have recieved your information from MM by now....... I got mine yesterday afternoon in the mailbox, and I'm 220-230 mile's from Indy. I do know that inside the packet........ Josh's own personal cell number is on there, so you could give him a call, if need be. You should get your Info. today, I would think!!

Okay, got my hotel reservation extended to include Thursday night too so I'm in for whatever gets scheduled between now and the end of the MMW weekend.

Tony, thank you for the kind offer! That's really cool of you but I can't in good conscience take you up on it; I'd feel terrible if something happened to your car.

I did have to to confess to Memike on the phone yesterday that I'm going to be the epitome of a woman going on vacation. I'll have just enough clothes for a weekend -- couple pairs of shorts, t-shirts, and something nicer in case we all decide to go out for supper or something -- but it's all going to be in this HUGE Jaguar rolling suitcase with a pull handle ... because it's the only suitcase I own. I told him to just go ahead and laugh when he sees me walk out of my house pulling that sucker to the car ... looking like I'm more than ready for three weeks in Antarctica or something.

Hey! I just thought of something ... all that extra room means I can stash a couple pairs of valve covers or an intake in there if I find a good score at the swap meet. :-D

Fifteen more days to go ..................................... Woo hooooooo!!!

Okay, got my hotel reservation extended to include Thursday night too so I'm in for whatever gets scheduled between now and the end of the MMW weekend.

Tony, thank you for the kind offer! That's really cool of you but I can't in good conscience take you up on it; I'd feel terrible if something happened to your car.

I did have to to confess to Memike on the phone yesterday that I'm going to be the epitome of a woman going on vacation. I'll have just enough clothes for a weekend -- couple pairs of shorts, t-shirts, and something nicer in case we all decide to go out for supper or something -- but it's all going to be in this HUGE Jaguar rolling suitcase with a pull handle ... because it's the only suitcase I own. I told him to just go ahead and laugh when he sees me walk out of my house pulling that sucker to the car ... looking like I'm more than ready for three weeks in Antarctica or something.

Hey! I just thought of something ... all that extra room means I can stash a couple pairs of valve covers or an intake in there if I find a good score at the swap meet. :-D

Fifteen more days to go ..................................... Woo hooooooo!!!

The car offer will stand till you guys head back Leanna. That suitcase sounds like old school to me and I love old school.

One other thought....if you need a washer and dryer we got that too.

Sounds like it will be a blast. I may have to take a long road trip that weekend and hang out with everybody.

Leanna---I'm sure we can find a MOPAR sticker to cover up that on your suit case,We might be able to find one over the weekend--Hope to run into you on thursday we'll be cruising around in the Hemi-duster probably stopping by the hotels with all the MOPARS in town--14 DAYS TO GO !!!!!!!!!

Well I'm working on making plans on coming out for that weekend with my brother. So everything goes as planned you may have a couple more visitors dropping in Saturday evening Tony. I sure would be a pleasure to meet Leanna,Memike and you also Tony plus any other members that show up.

John

Well I'm working on making plans on coming out for that weekend with my brother. So everything goes as planned you may have a couple more visitors dropping in Saturday evening Tony. I sure would be a pleasure to meet Leanna,Memike and you also Tony plus any other members that show up.

John

Sounds great John

I'll be there!
Got my packet in the mail yesterday, hotel booked and the Dart is ready!
I'll be in a Forest green Dart SE 4 dr with a cream color top. You cant miss it, it's a lot of green:glasses7:
If there is an area for FABO members, that's where I'll go.
I'll be there Friday morning.

i can only make sunday[have to work fri/sat] but will be there.i live about 1.5 hrs away in greenup il

I'll be there!
Got my packet in the mail yesterday, hotel booked and the Dart is ready!
I'll be in a Forest green Dart SE 4 dr with a cream color top. You cant miss it, it's a lot of green:glasses7:
If there is an area for FABO members, that's where I'll go.
I'll be there Friday morning.

Smallblock and I are working with Joeychgo on displaying an FABO banner and
handing out some FABO info. We may have the display near my 'Cuda on the show car field (judged). I will have my EZ up there so it may be a good place
for a meet-n-greet....If you would like to sign the FABO wall in my garage, let me know and I'll see what we can work out. I'm in Columbus, not to far south
of Indy.

Smallblock and I are working with Joeychgo on displaying an FABO banner and
handing out some FABO info. We may have the display near my 'Cuda on the show car field (judged). I will have my EZ up there so it may be a good place
for a meet-n-greet....If you would like to sign the FABO wall in my garage, let me know and I'll see what we can work out. I'm in Columbus, not to far south
of Indy.
Seee yall there... :happy1:

The car offer will stand till you guys head back Leanna. That suitcase sounds like old school to me and I love old school.

One other thought....if you need a washer and dryer we got that too.

Leanna---I'm sure we can find a MOPAR sticker to cover up that on your suit case,We might be able to find one over the weekend--Hope to run into you on thursday we'll be cruising around in the Hemi-duster probably stopping by the hotels with all the MOPARS in town--14 DAYS TO GO !!!!!!!!!

It's not a Jaguar-car related suitcase, it's the brand name. Not quite as big as Princess Vespa's industrial strength matched luggage hair dryer case ... but it's probably close.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/funny-morning-photos-15.jpg

Probably have enough room for EVERYBODY's swap meet scores in there. :-D

John

John, it would be awesome to meet you and your brother too. I need a list of attendees / cars so I don't miss anyone.

Twelve days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang it, I have to work all 3 days, 12 hour shifts . Poop ! Just used up all my vacation, ending Wednesday. You guys have fun in Indy.

Just got word about cruising:
Monster Mopar Weekend cruising friday night at the slippery noodle in downtown indy there is the paul wilson memorial, thats a all mopar cruise in, then saturday night in downtown brownsburg at the Kroger.

Both are easy to get to. If the wives get bored at the Slippery Noodle, Circle Center Mall is just a block or 2 up. The Slippery Noodle usually has blues bands, so that will be alright in my book.:toothy7:

It's not a Jaguar-car related suitcase, it's the brand name. Not quite as big as Princess Vespa's industrial strength matched luggage hair dryer case ... but it's probably close.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/funny-morning-photos-15.jpg

Probably have enough room for EVERYBODY's swap meet scores in there. :-D

John, it would be awesome to meet you and your brother too. I need a list of attendees / cars so I don't miss anyone.

Twelve days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here Leanna! My brother don't have any car so alot of car lingo may be a different language to him,but he's learning slowly.lol

Anyone else staying at the Clarion hotel outside of brownsburg on the lake???? or the west side of Indy as I'm told????? Leanna what hotel are you guy's staying at????? Steve

I scored some SWAG from the dealership I used to work at. :cheers:
It's not much, but hey free stuff seldom is. Find me and I'll pass it it along.

-
Back