Monster Mopar Weekend @ Indianapolis

-
Ryan if your racing it's with your pit spot.

Tony I sent you. Pm

There is a pub called Brickers in brownsburg just around the corner from the hotels that has welcomed us with open arms. He told us to feel free to plug his lot up. It's just to the north of kroger and Kmart

I mean show car trailer parking my seat belts are expired so i cant run it. So i will be showing it

For those bringing cars, how about posting a pic -- maybe even with the owner in there too -- so we can all be on the lookout for you?

Has an official "FABO Gathering Spot" been set up yet?

My Demon is different can't miss it

Attachments

• demon.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 346
  • bay.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 335
I will be there ..... just got back from the Good Guys Show at the Speedway, that was a awesome show. I had the only Petty Blue Demon there....... well I had the ONLY Demon there..... so as that might not be the case this weekend, my Demon is Petty Blue, white int. , white stripe's, NO spolier, should be the only one that color combo......but ya never know.

Well, if the weather holds you'll all know "Sunfish"!! The top will be down, there will be a cute young lady in the front seat with a smile a mile wide, waving like a princess to her loyal subjects!! At least that's what she does in the cruise in our town...wait, in our town they ARE her loyal subjects!!! Geof

Well, if the weather holds you'll all know "Sunfish"!! The top will be down, there will be a cute young lady in the front seat with a smile a mile wide, waving like a princess to her loyal subjects!! At least that's what she does in the cruise in our town...wait, in our town they ARE her loyal subjects!!! Geof

I can't wait to see that! I, too will bow down to the Princess.:D

Really looking forward to meeting you guys.

I am sooo Looking forward to meeting my Valentine Nella and her little brother and family :hello2: Treva came home and was surprised :D
She said You shaved :blob::blob::happy1: Yes I did, and I did it for Nella :hello2:
I want her to see and meet me with out any hair on my face :angel8:
She will see me for the first time with a face I was given:sign7: with out looking at me hiding my self behind any thing that may direct her sweet mind to something only she understands Geof :sign7:
I hope I can keep it together when we all meet :toothy9: you have been a great movement in my ol life brother and Treva agreed on my opinion to have a clean shaved face.
Thank you for the warm and excepted feelings you have gave me in the past years my friend :angel8: Life is better knowing I have a friend in you and your family
Nella!! I am looking forward to holding your hand and being blest with your presents... You are a princess that brings new life to our harts just being near you, My Victorian Nella :hello2:

Time to pray the rain away-men !!!!!! He does listen guy's and multiple prayer's help---swifter

With all the road construction on 465 I got some directions
from a freind that was there for the drag races

Off 465 take 10th Street exit West
Turn right on Raceway Road
Go 3 + or - miles you will see some large gas storage tanks
(Indiana thing landmarks) turn left at the storage tanks
this take you to the raceway

Hope to see yall soon!!
Will be there on Sat the 24.
We'll be in 1 0f 3 cars depending on feebay auction end on this Friday.
Not sure wich one yet.
Swinger would be in car corral.
Lump or Baby would be in non show area.

Here is about what we will look like so if ya want to meet look and say Hi!

The last pic of us would also help if you are trying to avoid me LOL!

ABB roams on her own with a camera frequently and so do I. Fair warning your pic might end up on FABO if you stop us and say Hi.

Truckem safe to the show all. Rubber side to the road.
If ya want to ride up with us we will be getting on west bound I-74 ramp #149 Batesville IN around 6AM Sat.
Good Luck to all.
John.:D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 334
  • 2.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 326
  • 3.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 318
  • 4.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 284
I have my poop in a group and will be heading out 1st thing in the AM. Hoping to be there by noon.
EZ up is packed, Tom Tom is programed, cell is on the charger and camera is staged and ready. Checked oil, air and water in the Dart, all I got to do is stop and gas up. That's no sweat, I need ice for the cooler.
So, if all goes well, I'll see you tomorrow.

Getting to leave here about 6:00am and should get to my motel around 4:00pm. See everybody tomorrow!

My son an i was out saturday had a great time. tons of great cars. some very fast cars i mean fast cars . hope to see the show come back next year. great show josh u did an great job on the show. my hat is off to you and your staff. Thank You.

The best class i think was the 10.5 tire class some very fast and some sweet darts to. love it. :supz::supz::supz::supz:

had a great time too bad it was rained out today,turnout for paricipants was good but a little slow on the spectator side probably due to new location but still had agood time enjoyed meeting the fabo people

-
Back