Monster Mopar Weekend @ Indianapolis

-
Just got word about cruising:
Monster Mopar Weekend cruising friday night at the slippery noodle in downtown indy there is the paul wilson memorial, thats a all mopar cruise in, then saturday night in downtown brownsburg at the Kroger.

Both are easy to get to. If the wives get bored at the Slippery Noodle, Circle Center Mall is just a block or 2 up. The Slippery Noodle usually has blues bands, so that will be alright in my book.:toothy7:

noodle has a small parking lot, I'm thinking they said like 25 cars, if you plan on going better get there early

Lot of people cruise downtown at night, around the circle lots of bikes, but not really a place to hang out unless they have gotten streets blocked.

they have done it in the past for the moto gp and other big gatherings, but doubt this is that big

Well Friends---Just got home from having my new tires put on for the trip to Indy!!!!!! GUESS WHAT THEY TOLD ME WAS IN THE TIRES??????

SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know from the packet we got with our wrist bands where people like me with non-judged cars what gate we go to?????? didn't seem to clear to me?? Thanks Steve

Here's some info I found on the MMW site

Monster Mopar Car Show/Show field is on the west side of the facility
All show cars must enter the Show field through Gate # 4– Please follow directions
ALL TRAILERS and tow vehicles must be parked in the designated Trailer Lot
After unloading, Show vehicles should then proceed to the Show field and to Car Show Registration(NOTE) To avoid the Saturday morning rush at Registration, you may want to register your vehicle on Friday.

Best of Show winners MUST be present on Sunday

Tony, you should have your packet tomorrow

Gate 4 for all show cars. Not gate 9 which is a website typo and I apologize for that

Here's some info I found on the MMW site

Best of Show winners MUST be present on Sunday
I bet I know where you will be on Sunday Tony :D

:color: I added to my expenses last night :cheers: I sold my 86 Dodge grill on the ForTrucksOnly site I joined a couple months ago and moved my 1985 ramcharger build there. It's going all the way to Canada.

Leanna and I will be leaving Sunday morning so you will have to enjoy that day with all the other folks 8-)

Aw c'mon Mike, we haven't even got there yet and you're already talking about coming home again.

Psssssst, guess what??? Your intake manifold is finished. :-D

Aw c'mon Mike, we haven't even got there yet and you're already talking about coming home again.

Psssssst, guess what??? Your intake manifold is finished. :-D

:blob::blob::blob::blob: :color: you have been a busy little bee haven't you!!
You must be getting caught up a bit, Mother nature sure put a hit on yall.
Yea I am a planner for sure, and the Chrysler is all serviced and ready for the trip, just need to put new wiper blades on to complete my todo list.
I can't wait to finely meet you and Billy :color: I hope he is a early riser that Thursday morning about 8 am 8-) That will get us there easily by 4pm :coffee2:

:blob::blob::blob::blob: :color: you have been a busy little bee haven't you!!
You must be getting caught up a bit, Mother nature sure put a hit on yall.
Yea I am a planner for sure, and the Chrysler is all serviced and ready for the trip, just need to put new wiper blades on to complete my todo list.
I can't wait to finely meet you and Billy :color: I hope he is a early riser that Thursday morning about 8 am 8-) That will get us there easily by 4pm :coffee2:

Sounds great!

Can't wait to meet you guys..........I'll have supper ready:D

Here's a map showing where GATE 4 is for all Show Cars (Judged and Non-Judged)

Attachments

• LucasOilRaceway (Medium).jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 245
Thanks Tony!!!! Can't wait to check out the Cuda--polish her good and good luck with the judging --Look forward to meeting you all down in the land of Mopar--Steve

For those bringing cars, how about posting a pic -- maybe even with the owner in there too -- so we can all be on the lookout for you?

Has an official "FABO Gathering Spot" been set up yet?

Ryan if your racing it's with your pit spot.

Tony I sent you. Pm

There is a pub called Brickers in brownsburg just around the corner from the hotels that has welcomed us with open arms. He told us to feel free to plug his lot up. It's just to the north of kroger and Kmart

Ryan if your racing it's with your pit spot.

Tony I sent you. Pm

There is a pub called Brickers in brownsburg just around the corner from the hotels that has welcomed us with open arms. He told us to feel free to plug his lot up. It's just to the north of kroger and Kmart

Got the PM Josh

Thanks

For those bringing cars, how about posting a pic -- maybe even with the owner in there too -- so we can all be on the lookout for you?

Has an official "FABO Gathering Spot" been set up yet?

Here's my car. It's a lot of green, but we'll be there.

Attachments

• dart.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 209
-
Back